Thread DetailsLast Edited by Shorted February 13, 2016 at 03:10 PM
If you are buying a bunch of things in one trip I would suggest buying a 10% off coupon on ebay (they cost around $7). It has a max discount of $100 per shopping trip.
Red card gets you another 5% off.
*** IN STORE ONLY ***
Stock checker: http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker and http://www.fyndly.com/target/tool...check.ht
How to do a return/rebuy -
- Buy item from store with stock or online
- Take item to store with lower/clearance price
- Tell cashier price is now lower than when you originally purchased and you wish to return and rebuy it
- Cashier will approve/deny your request
- Leave Target happy/frustrated (depending outcome of previous step)
- Loathe in self remorse b/c you spent all the time & effort to be fraudulent in order to save a few bucks on something you really didn't need in the first place
Better yet buy it with a regular credit card then go back to a store with a clearance price and tell them you forgot to put it on your red card or other CC that has better benefits. The less they know the less you are likely to run into problems.