Free $4 Vudu movie rental code for T-Mobile Customers (Restrictions apply, YMMV)
Deal DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny February 3, 2016 at 04:58 PM
Beginning January 2, 2016, if you're on an Unlimited data plan, and you have Binge On enabled for the entire prior billing cycle, you'll get a promo code that can be redeemed for a free movie rental through Vudu. The promo code is valid for 30 days.
- Code is intended to be good for one standard definition (SD) movie rental, but the $3.99 credit can be used on any VUDU purchase or rental. Some SD movie rentals are higher than $3.99.
- Requesting line must have Unlimited 4G/LTE data plan.
- Requesting line must have Binge On enabled for the entire previous month's billing cycle.
- Request a new code for each line on your plan after the end of your billing cycle.
- Credits must be used within 30 days from redemption.
Terms: Limited time offer. Subject to change. SD rental via 30-day promo code; must be in good standing on qualifying Unlimited LTE plan and have Binge On enabled for the entire bill cycle. Redemption Instructions for Movie credit: Redemption URL: www.vudu.com/moviecredits. VUDU enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Credits must be used within 30 days from redemption. This offer is non-transferable. Movies are only available in the US and customers must be 18 years of age or older to open a VUDU account. Limit 1 per customer, per VUDU account, per month. Additional terms and conditions on VUDU’s website: http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.
By proceeding, I verify I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of this promotion.