Editor's Notes & Price Research
These AA rechargeable batteries have a 4.4 out of 5 star overall rating based on 54 reviews.
- Very slow self discharge - maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage. No need to recharge it as often if it's been in storage.
- This is an exact replacement for standard AA battery size. Replace AA alkaline batteries for your mouse, remote controls, cameras, clocks, and anything else that takes AA batteries.
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics.
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries. Rechargeable batteries are also better for the environment!
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers that take NiMH batteries.