Lowe's Build & Grow Feb 27. Event: Monster Jam Featuring Dragon EXPIRED
Note, this offer is pre-registration event and the actual event will take place on Saturday, February 27, 2016. Registration may be limited depending on location/region.
- Click here and sign-up for a free account by clicking the "Register" link at the top of the page or sign in if you already have an account.
- Note: You must register to sign-up for this event.
- Click here, enter your zip code and then click "Find a Clinic" to find the closest participating store.
- Select your store, then click "Confirm Location"
- Enter the required information about the children who will attend this event and then click "Continue"
- Please note: To participate, a SIGNED WAIVER MUST BE PRESENTED to the store on the day of the clinic.
- Print and fill out the waiver to be presented at the store the day of the event.
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details and discussion.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This looks like a great event for the kids. Please refer to the forum thread for additional details. -Corwin
MONSTER JAM®, FEATURING DRAGON®
Saturday February 27th at 10 am
Registration opens today
The ones in my area have 75 seats open. We've been taking my son to do these kits for the last few months and he really enjoys helping build these. It's a really good time and experience. They sell the kits too, normally around 8-10 dollars but it's free if you register. You get a pair of goggles, and lowes build and grow apron and patch signifying you've completed the event.