2 in 1 Laptop w/number pad and digital stylus
1) What is your budget? Prefer <$750
2) What size notebook would you prefer? Whatever gets me a number pad.
a. Ultraportable; 12" screen or less
b. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
c. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
d. Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
4) What tasks will you be performing with the notebook? Bookkeeping, media streaming
5) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places or leaving it on your desk? Taking it with me.
6) Will you be playing games on it; if so, which games? Not really.
7) How many hours of battery life do you need? 5 is fine.
8) Do you mind buying online without seeing the notebook in person? No
9) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista), Mac OS, Linux, etc. Windows
1) Would you prefer standard or widescreen? widescreen
2) From the choices below, what screen resolutions would you prefer? No preference
a. XGA -1024x768 - Large and easy to read text + graphics icons, but you fit less stuff on the screen.
b. SXGA - 1400x1050 - Compromise resolution between XGA and UXGA.
c. UXGA - 1600x1200 - Very small text and graphics icons, you can fit lots of stuff on the screen.
d. WXGA or WXGA+ - 1280x768/800 or 1440x900; Wider viewing version of XGA, good for movie viewing or spreadsheets.
e. WSXGA+ - 1680x1050; Wider viewing version of SXGA, good for movie viewing or spreadsheets.
f. WUXGA - 1920x1200; Wider viewing version of UXGA, good for movie viewing or spreadsheets.
3) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? Matte
Build Quality and Design
1) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you? no
2) When are you buying this laptop and how long do you want this laptop to last? Several years
1) How much hard drive space do you want; 40GB to 200GB? 200
2) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD, Blu-Ray or HD-DVD drive? no