Thread DetailsLast Edited by Vanquished February 18, 2016 at 06:02 AM
I searched but couldn't find a thread regarding this so I figured I'd share in case it wasn't on here already. If it is then I apologize.
I just saw today that Amazon.com is giving all prime members 20% off pre-ordered video games or games bought within 2 weeks of release.
Amazon has been giving prime discounts on pre-orders for a while but they were nowhere near 20% in my experience. I guess they're trying to compete with GCU more seriously now.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com
2. The 20% discount applies to an item's List Price and does not apply to an item's already discounted price.
3. Offer only applies to products in pre-order or within two weeks after release date as listed on the product detail page.
4. Offer does not apply to digital content.
5. Offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles.
6. Offer good while supplies last.
7. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
8. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
9. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
10. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted items.
11. Offer restricted to a quantity of 1 per qualifying item.
12. Customer must have an active free trial or paid Prime subscription at the time of placing an order to receive offer.
13. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.