Thread DetailsLast Edited by Shorted July 23, 2016 at 01:30 PM
AT&T Access More Card from Citi
Make It Your First Reward:
A New Phone!
Get it now or later — it’s up to you.
For eg. iPhone 6s 16GB is $650+taxes.. You can buy a phone now or later also...So, may be a iPhone 7 will be $650+tax in sept
Here’s how the phone offer works:
- Spend $2,000 in purchases with your AT&T Access More Card within 3 months of account opening.
- Use your card, now or later, to buy a new phone from AT&T, at full price and with no annual contract.
- Make your phone purchase using your unique phone offer link (which will be provided to you), activate and maintain service with AT&T for 15 days. If you buy a new phone now it will count toward the $2,000 in qualifying purchases!
= Citi will then credit your AT&T Access More Card account for the cost of the phone up to $650 (exclusive of taxes, shipping, fees & wireless service).
New Links are:
(Choose the first card as this page shows two.. We are talking about A&T Access more card)
or goto www.att.com and on the bottom right side, click on "AT&T Access more card from Citi"
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on products & services directly purchased from AT&T
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on purchases made online at retail and travel websites.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases.
- 10,000 Anniversary Bonus Points after you spend $10,000 in the prior cardmembership year.
Everyone on SD says that this offer expired... Even the previous deal is showing expired.... I found the new links to apply for this card from citi to get $650 statement credit for new phone....Basically you get upto $650 back on new phone purchase. So, I thought to create a new thread as these are new links and i could not find any option to re-activate previous deal thread...
Annual Fee $95 (If you cancel it then you get refund pro-rated as reported by people over internet)
Even if you subtract $95 fee then still its $545 benefit...People have closed card after 1-2 months usage and have received refund for 10 months for example pro-rated...
so there are ways to maximize the benefit
Also, if you already have AT&T plan then you can simply change it to new phone or add a new line ..
if you new to AT&T then there will be $45 first month plan + $15 activation fee.. but this can be saved if you add yourself as new line.. to any friend's existing AT&T plan