Crown Imports / Corona Extra Fakecation Sweepstakes ~ 3/7/16 (photo)
End: March 7, 2016 @ 11:59:59 PM (ET)
Open only to residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC, who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
Website entry - https://coronausa.com/fakecation
HOW TO ENTER: Find your beach state-of-mind with a Fakecation photo. Upload your photo here and click submit or post it to Twitter or Instagram using #CoronaFakecation and #Sweepstakes! You'll be entered for a chance to win the ultimate getaway!
2016 is a Leap Year, and that means on Feb. 29, we all get an EXTRA day. And what would we all like to do with that EXTRA day? Spend it on vacation, of course! But if you can’t do that, you can at least “Find Your Beach” state-of-mind with Corona Extra. Take yourself on a “fakecation” and share with us your best pic.
1. Find a photo of your favorite vacation spot or choose one of ours below.
View: Private Beach
View: Infinity Pool
View: Secluded Waterfall
View: Tropical Resort with Corona Extra
2. Depending on your screen size, position your fingers as legs in the frame or get in front of the photo for a selfie. You can even ask friends, fam and colleagues (or hey, even your pets!) to get in on the pic for a groupie!
3. Snap a picture at the most realistic angle.
4. Crop your photo to make it look like you're taking the EXTRA day off
5. Upload your photo here or post it to Twitter or Instagram using #CoronaFakecation and #Sweepstakes
6. You'll be entered for a chance to win the ultimate getaway!
Limit one Twitter, one Instagram and one Facebook entry per person per calendar day. A person can use only one Twitter, one Instagram and one Facebook account to enter. Entries will not be judged but must comply with the Submission Guidelines below in Rule #3.
Winner will be randomly selected on or about 3/11/16 from among all eligible entries received.
PRIZE: One voucher, valued at $4,500, redeemable through a Corona Extra preferred travel agency. The winner can plan a trip within the continental United States for the value of the voucher at $4,500.