Note, this offer is a pre-registration; the actual event will take place on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Seating may be limited depending on location/region.
- Click this link here and then click "Register"
- Enter your zip code or city and state, then click "Find Store"
- Select your local sore and then click "Select"
- Under "Workshop Day and Time" select "Saturday, Mar 5, 2016 09:00 AM" and then click "Select Date and Continue"
- Under "Tell Us About Yourself" fill out the Registration Information and Kids Workshop Participants and click "Complete Registration"
- A text window will open indicating that registration has been successful.
- Note: Be sure to see the registration page for complete details and the forum thread for additional discussion
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This Home Depot Kids Workshop is recommended for children 5-12 years of age and parental participation is required. This event will offer your kids a chance to build a wooden project they can keep, receive a certificate of achievement, workshop apron and a commemorative pin while supplies last. Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin. -Corwin
Home Depot offers a Build a Toy Wagon - 3/5 from 9-12
Join our hands-on workshop and build a rolling toy wagon for your child's tiny toys. Once the wagon is built, your child can decorate it with The Home Depot stickers.
All kids get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin.