VisitBritain – Explore Shakespeare’s England Sweepstakes 3/20/16
open to US residents * who are aged 18 years or over
The competition is not open to residents of Utah
Entry is limited to one per person.
open for entry from 10am (GMT) on 22 February, 2016 and closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 20 March, 2016.
There is one Prize package to be won, which must be taken 20-25 April 2016
The Prize package will consist of:
• Return economy class flights from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to Birmingham, England, for the winner plus 1 adult guest, subject to availability and flight connectivity. The winner and guest are responsible for their own travel to and from the airport of departure. Once tickets are issued, they are non-alterable and non-transferable.
• Arrival & return airport transfers.
• Two nights in Birmingham - 2 x nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation (based on two people sharing) in the UK at Hyatt Regency Hotel in Birmingham
• Two tickets for Romeo & Juliet performed by City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, at the stunning Symphony Hall.
• Dinner for two in Birmingham on 20 April and 21 April. Restaurants TBC.
• Transfer from Hyatt Regency Hotel in Birmingham to Mercure Shakespeare Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
• Three nights at Stratford upon Avon at Mercure Shakespeare Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon (based on two people sharing)
• Afternoon presentation of the ‘New Place’ –time TBC
• 2 tickets for the ex-Cathedra SHAKESPEARE masque concert, - 7.30pm, Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-upon-Avon
• New Orleans Jazz festival and access to VIP party, 23 April 2016, Stratford-upon-Avon- SHAKESPEARE’S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
• Opportunity to take part at the SONNET RAP MARATHON, 24 April
• Private tour of the Royal Shakespeare Company and lunch
• Tour of Shakespeare’s attractions at Stratford-upon-Avon
Total ARV of prize to be awarded: £2,925.00 inc VAT approx. $4,256.00 USD