Bonus: May also be combined with T-Mobile's current offer to receive a FREE Samsung Gear VR + 1-Year Netflix subscription with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge device [more details]
- 32GB Samsung Galaxy S7 (Gold Platinum or Black Onyx)
- $670 full device price (starting at $0 down)
- 32GB Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium or Black Onyx)
- $780 full device price (starting at $0 down <--- now $60 down)
- Purchase two eligible devices on Equipment Installment Plan on a single account (credit check required)
- New customers must open a new account
- Existing customers must add a new line to their existing account
- Offer only valid for T-Mobile's Simple Choice postpaid plans
- Pay all taxes and applicable down payments at time of purchase
- Within 30 days of purchasing 2nd phone, complete your rebate submission at www.t-mobile.com/promotions
- Once approved, your rebate will be issued in the form of a Prepaid Mastercard for one of the two devices of equal or lesser value
- Account must be kept in good standing, including paying the monthly EIP balance for both phones
- If you cancel wireless service, remaining EIP balance on phone becomes due
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 edge from a participating T-Mobile location and get a second Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 edge of equal or lesser value free with Prepaid MasterCard® card. Existing customers must also add a line to your account, one of your two new Galaxy S7 must be on this new line. OAC. For well qualified customers.
This offer will be available at all participating T-Mobile branded retail locations, Customer Care, TeleSales and online at ]www.t-mobile.com .
Raise daily limit to $1500 so you can pay off the phones or use enter funds above $350:
- Call 800-522-7458
- Enter 1 for English (or other)
- Enter 16digit Card number
- Once the menu options come up press the # key to get to the operator.
- Request daily limit to be raised to $1500.
T-Mobile Buy One Get One (BOGO) Free:
- Check BOGO status: https://promotions.t-mobile.com/OrderSearch
- Rebate states 8-12 weeks so be patient and wait until others post any status change. As of 4/8/2016 no one has heard anything.
- Reps stated that the new line phones need to be activated and used but that's speculation and no one knows for sure but to play it safe I'd play it that way.
- Reps states that the rebate will be in the form of a card or applied to the users account; again speculation so lets see.
Samsung Offer; VR:
- Check Status: https://promos.samsungp
- As of 4/8/2016 many people are reporting as receiving shipment of the VRs or notice of shipment via Fedex.
- 6 Game download deadline is 4/20. Sideload using Nova Launcher and you can have the game without waiting for the VR.
- If you elected this option then like many this was mailed out to you around early 4/1/2016 and also most likely came with Netflix code in the email.
- Note that the GC has a 7/1/2016 expiration date.
- Based on replies; $100 does not stack with other $100 so you can combine 1,2,3 or 4 Gift Certificates and make a $400 purchase.
- 30% off coupon does stack based on reports and is received by signing up for Samsung Pay or by registering (If already registered, remove and re-register and 30% off $69 or less acc coupon will be mailed soon).
- $100 GC does let you purchase the VR directly from Samsung (Priced at $99.99) plus shipping and possible tax.
Samsung Offer; Free year of Netflix:
- Prizelogic and reps initially noted that if you placed order after 3/14/2016 you were ineligible for Netflix.
- Many, including myself have received the Netflix code (received 3 on 4/7/2016) in the VR approval email for purchase made after 14th March (mine was purchased 17th; submitted 22nd).
Steps to Download VR games before 4/20/2016
- Download "Nova Launcher" from the Google Playstore
- It will be the default launcher for your phone.
- Click and hold your finger on the homescreen and on the bottom click "Widgets"
- From the top menu slide the icons left and select the "Activity" shortcut (blue red blue icon)
- Add the "Activity" shortcut to your homescreen
- It will open up Activities and in the list scroll down to "Gear VR SetupWizard"
- This will download the VR software and start downloading the VR software.
- Click on Oculus icon and create an account (Validate email)
- Once the account is created it will give you option to download the 6 games. Note this is diff then the above steps where it will download other VR software.
ORIGINAL DEAL DISCUSSION PRIOR TO DEAL ENDING:
see discussion here: http://slickdeals.net/f/8549083-t-mobile-buy-one-get-one-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-3-11-16?v=1
Buy one, get one FREE with prepaid MasterCard(R) card
For a limited time, get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge with prepaid MasterCard(R) card when you buy one of these amazing devices.
Available starting March 10 on T-Mobile.com and by phone at 1-888-755-5100, and starting March 11 at participating retailers.
Here are relevant promos associated with this deal:
1) Buy 1 Get 1 Free via Rebate (Mastercard prepaid card before tax).
2) Free Gear VR + 6 game bundle
3) Free 1 year Netflix
4) Costco (FREE Accessory Bonus Pack + FREE $25 Costco Cash Card)
5) E B cashback of $100 for new line or add-a-line
Here's my process to getting my 2 phones:
1) Log into my T-mobile account.
2) Log into E B and activate cashback then close that window (the cashback session is persisted in browser).
3) Log into Costco.com with an active membership
4) Searched for Tmobile and click the link that takes you to T-mobile. At this point, you will see the existing cashback session from EB still active (as evidenced by the E with green outline).
5) Click the option to add a new line and go through the process of picking my 1st phone with the new line. Must add new sim.
6) Go through the rest of the credit check process and finalize order. Now my 1st order is done.
7) Repeat steps 2-4 then click on the option to upgrade.
8) Pick you upgrade line and device.
9) Complete order.
Here are how you get the promos:
1) BOGO - Go to www.t-mobile.com/promotions to submit the rebate redemption. You will need the following information to complete the rebate submission:
T-Mobile phone number
Promotion Code (GS7BOGO)
Your T-Mobile account PIN (default is the last 4 digits of your SSN)
Then, within 30 days of the purchase of your second phone, submit your rebate redemption at www.t-mobile.com/promotions . You will receive your rebate as a Prepaid MasterCard(R) card in the mail within 8 weeks of this submission.
2) GearVR + Netflix - These 2 promos are together, however, I see in my order confirmation that Gear VR is included. I'm assuming TMobile will ship it out with the phone so GearVR redemption should be automatic. However, here's how to get the Netflix (and GearVR) promo: https://promos.samsungp
You will need your phone's IMEI so you must wait to receive them before submitting the promo.
Once submitted, you will get a netflix code to enter at www.netflix.com/specialoffers by April 30, 2016. Netflix codes are limited.
I hope this information helps. Enjoy your new phones.
THIS WILL GIVE ONLY THE COSTCO BENEFITS AND NOT THE CASHBACK. Contacted E B and this is the message they said. "It has been determined by T-Mobile that this order was placed in a manner which gave the credit for the sale to another website that partners with this store. As a result, E B has earned no credit for this sale and Cash Back cannot be awarded."
- T-mobile rep confirmed that the BOGO amount will match device's cost before tax. This means if you buy GS7 Edge ($110 more than GS7), your rebate amount will be $780.
- You must receive the phone with the new line before able to submit for the BOGO promo as it requires the new number.
- SIM add-on is $20 (FREESIM code does not work on new activation).
For those buying from Costco in-store:
When you go to samsungpromotions.com, there is a drop down menu to select the location you purchased the device from. When you select Costco, it directs you with a message stating that the retailer (in this case Costco) is responsible for the promo and you need to get it from them.
So it means while you get Free VR from Costco in-store, you won't get Netflix Offer. For COSTCO ONLINE, it may be different as it redirects you to T-Mobile itself.
*Costco advertises the Netflix Promo in-store, see 2 attachments*
Choose your words wisely when cancelling an existing line. Come up with a good reason that requires you to cancel an existing line or they may threaten you with "false churn." Thereby preventing you from participating in the BOGO deal since they will attempt to cancel the new line and move the new number to the existing line.
It seems T-Mobile has withdrawn Free Netflix Offer. Only Free VR now. Check http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phon...ecialoff
Please verify before purchasing this Offer.
I don't think this is correct. I still see the T-mobile language on Samsung's rebate page. Still says Netflix for T-mobile customers. Check http://promo.samsungpr
I just received response to my question regarding Netflix - see below:
Thank you for your patience; Netflix codes are included in the confirmation of approval email for this Offer. Please allow a few business days from your time of registration for your submission to be reviewed by our team-- once we have reviewed your submission you will be sent either an approval email, or a rejection notice with instructions for how to resubmit. If you cannot locate this email we recommend that you check your spam or junk mail folder, as these emails are automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox for that reason. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
For those that purchased at Costco in store, this is what I got from Samsung.
Thank you for your interest in the Samsung Galaxy S7 VR Gear Offer! Please read below for more information on how to participate in this Offer and receive a gift.
*Please note that Prizelogic WILL NOT ACCEPT RECEIPTS FROM SPRINT, TARGET, COSTCO, or BEST BUY. Customers purchasing from Sprint, Target, Costco,or Best Buy retail locations (including online) will be subject to terms and conditions outlined by the respective carrier or retailer for point of sale redemption and are therefore not eligible for redemption on the Website (as defined below). Please refer to respective retailer for eligibility and redemption criteria.
(1) PRE-ORDER YOUR DEVICE
Starting February 21, 2016 at 1:00PM ET, customers who have PRE-ORDERED a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge from a participating retailer may visit the Website (https://promos.samsungp
(2) PURCHASE DEVICE (begins February 23, 2016 and ends on March 18, 2016)
During the "Purchase Period" purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge from a participating retailer (???EUR?oeQualifying Purchase???EUR? ). Offer valid with device installment plan, 2-year contract plan, lease, or outright purchase at full retail price. Purchase requirement varies, please check with your Carrier.
(3) REDEEM DEVICE (begins March 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM ???EUR?oeET???EUR? and ends March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET)
A valid ???EUR?oeOffer Claim Form???EUR? must be submitted during the ???EUR?oeRedemption Period???EUR? by visiting https://promos.samsungp
**HOW TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE QUALIFYING PURCHASES
If more than one (1) Qualifying Purchase is included on AN INDIVIDUAL RECEIPT,a Participant will be able to then submit the additional Qualifying Purchase information, including the IMEI number and WiFi MAC address of the additional devices included on the uploaded Qualifying Purchase receipt. If a Participant purchased additional Qualifying Purchases IN SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS, a separate Offer Claim Form must be submitted.
**NOTIFICATION OF RECEIPT STATUS
Upon verification and approval of an Offer Claim Form and receipt, each Participant will receive an e-mail notification of his/her approval status. In the event an Offer Claim Form or receipt is rejected, Administrator will send a rejection e-mail with an explanation as to why the Offer Claim Form/receipt was rejected. Participants may submit a corrected Offer Claim Form and receipt during the Redemption Period. If the Participant fails to submit a corrected Offer Claim Form and receipt within the Redemption Period, the Offer claim will be forfeited. Administrator is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a Participant???EUR?(TM)s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Offer e-mails to a spam or junk folder.
If you have any questions or concerns not addressed in this email at this time, please reach out to us again with your email address and specific inquiry and we would be happy to assist you.
NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject-line intact.
According to T-Mobile's facebook (look in visitor posts), 3/17 or 3/18 (conflicting posts) is the last day for the BOGO promo even though it's no longer advertised on their website.
Today's(3/17) chat session with T-mobile:
T-Mobile: Hi. I'm a T-Mobile chat specialist. How can I help you today?
You: Has S7 BOGO free promo ended?
XXX: Thank you for visiting T-Mobile! I would be happy to provide you with information regarding the BOGO special offer.
XXX: Yes, the special offer just ended today. However, if you purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 today you can still take advantage of the gift offer which is the Gear VR.