Note, you will receive three separate emails, one containing the eGift Card and two containing one promo code for a free, large one-topping pizza. For a Papa John's location near you, check out the store locator.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Each free pizza promo code is valid for a large 1 topping pizza, redeemable online only. Delivery min & fee may apply. Your eGift card will be delivered to your Groupon email account. Great deal; essentially two free pizzas w/ a purchase of a gift card. - Discombobulated
Promotion value doesn't expire till 9/30/2016
A fair warning. The 2 free pizzas will have very very little toppings. Still not bad considering they're free. Just don't expect the same pizza you get when paid in full for the same pizza. ***Not true.*** Our free 1 topping was loaded with pepperoni and the overall quality was top notch!
NEW GROUPON members, use code : SAVE10 if WELCOME doesn't work to save additional $10 off $25.
**UPDATE** -- CODES NO LONGER VALID -- Fine print for this deal now reads, "Not valid w/Groupon promo codes. See Gift Card Terms & Conditions. See FAQ"
1. Visit My Groupons on web or mobile.
2. On web, click "Redeem Online." On Mobile, "View Voucher."
3. Enter your email and click "Redeem." Your eGift Card and free pizza codes will be sent in three separate emails to the email address provided.
4. Visit papajohns.com
5. Sign in or create an account.
6. Select Gift Card as payment type. Enter the 19-digit code and 4-digit PIN. To redeem the free pizzas, enter the promo codes in the "Enter Promo Code" field.
7. Click "Apply" and follow the instructions.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.