$50 Prepaid Visa for Subaru Test Drive - Requires dealership visit
Deal DetailsLast Edited by Shorted March 12, 2016 at 04:09 PM
Expires 3/31/2016. This worked for me in NY but has been reported as not working in all locations. YMMV! Turn off your ad blocker as it might interfere.
*Click here [subaru.com] and enter your zip code to find the nearest dealership.
* When the tab opens, it should have your closest dealership directly under "Find A Retailer". Click to go to that dealership's page.
* Once on their page, click on Click on a local dealership. At the website's header tab, click on "New Inventory" or "New Vehicles", which will open up a new page.
* Search of either an Outback or Forester and click on it.
* Either a pop up or (green) tab should appear
* Complete the form with your personal information to take to the dealership.
* After you complete he test drive, you can check the status of the gift card at MyGiftCardStatus.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Subaru and Outback are registered trademarks. Offer valid with test drive of a new Subaru only, excluding WRX models. Offer void in Maryland. Consider using the prepaid gift card on your next trip to a national park, and learn more at www.nationalpar
Check the status of your gift card by typing in GOOGLE SEARCH the website address printed on the form, not directly in your URL. What's printed is not the complete address so you will get a DNS Error message.