I am composing a list of credit cards, which give bonuses after spending some amount on them. My goal: more bang for the buck (want cash for points). Have cards for daily cashback and Priceline already. Here is the list so far:
• Chase Sapphire Preferred® card (https://creditcards.cha
• CITI HILTON HHONORS VISA SIGNATURE CARD 75k/2k spend (https://creditcards.cit
• Barclay arrival+ 40,000 pts
• BOA $200 after $500 spend, MLB BankAmericard Cash Rewards $200 back if $500 spent in the first 90 days
• Citi TY premier 40,000 pts
Suggestions are welcome!