Note, this is the Unlocked version of Sleep as Android that is an alarm clock with sleep cycle tracker with many more features.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Highly rated App earning 4.5 out of 5 stars based on over 20,000 customer reviews. Be sure to test out the free version of this app if you just want to try it out before purchasing the Unlocked version.
I just noticed the Sleep as Android app is on sale for $1.99 which is half price (or maybe slightly more than half off). A good deal if you have been using the free version and want to upgrade. Not sure when the sale ends.
For those not in the know, it is a highly rated (4.5 stars) app designed to not only be a smart alarm clock but offers a lot of features to help track sleep patterns. According the the description on the Google Play page:
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up
- Sleep graph history
- Google Fit, S Health
- Pebble, Android Wear, Galaxy Gear
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Music playlists from alarm
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never over sleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag scanning...)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
(yes, I searched for this and didn't find any recent posts about this app being on sale)