Editor's Notes & Price Research
Limit 1 use per account. Code is valid through 7pm PST.
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal between 2pm and 7pm Pacific Time on March 28, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSPRING25OFF125
Terms & Conditions: The Coupon is for a $25 discount off a minimum purchase of $125. Valid from 2:00 PM PT to 7:00 PM PT on March 28. 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
- On the last $20 OFF $100 deal I bought $100 in eBay Gift Cards, plus an item over $20 for a total $122.xx.
- I then PAID with an eBay Gift Card & the balance was paid with my credit card linked to PayPal.
- I took screenshots of the whole transaction, like I ALWAYS do AND before I paid everything was correct on the FINAL checkout eBay screen. The $20 coupon was applied and eBay showed my balance to be paid with PayPal at $2.xx.
- After I paid > PayPal cheated me $4.98 and charged my credit Card $4.98 MORE than they should have > PayPal showed my $100 eBay Gift Card that I paid with only had $95.02 on it... which was WRONG!
- I called eBay they said I was correct & I should have only been charged $2.xx > they said call PayPal and they'll fix it... yea right!!
- PayPal refused and stood by their position my Gift Card didn't have $100 it had $4.98 less = $95.02.
- I asked to talk to a Supervisor > I told her this was FRAUD & I have Screenshot proof. After telling her I'll call my Credit Card Co. and will tell them this is a FRAUDULENT CHARGE she finally gave me a $4.98 credit.
It took 1.5 hrs of arguing with PayPal to get it resolved! So to ALL of you that got shorted.... you WILL be screwed unless you talk to a Supervisor and/or paid with a Credit Card linked to PayPal and dispute the incorrect charge amount. If I had paid with all Gift Cards I don't think they would have fixed it.
The MORAL is PayPal are thieves and need a class action suit to get them to change their ways, the coupon is irrelevant, if a company shows $X.XX on the checkout screen THAT is all you are required to pay PERIOD!!
Also, always pay with Gift Card(s) to Zero the Gift Card(s) balance out OR pay part of a transaction with a Credit Card so you have leverage on PayPal!
THIS DEAL IS NOT FOR GCs! Don't try to outsmart the t&c.
HAPPENED WITH OTHERS AND MYSELF: NOTE:
There are instances where paypal will deduct money from credit card as well as from gc. Happened to me in last deal. Fought a lot but no go. Clueless dumb people.
Fair warning: Don't combine this coupon with GC purchase. If you purchase something other than GCs you'll be fine. Good luck!
Paypal charged the full amount! Check your account!
ATTN EVERYBODY: PayPal will show the TOTAL price regardless of how much of the balance you paid using PayPal. It is not a mistake, you will not get credited back. It's how PayPal has been forever (or at least many years). Stop freaking out!
Check this link https://history.paypal.
It shows the full amount. But if you expand each transaction, it will show discount within
Case in point: remember the $100 off $400 from Discount Tires? It's showing $400 in Paypal but not $400 charged, no worries
Paypal has been overcharging atleast in the last deal - Just because it doesnt happen to you, doesnt mean its not true
Discounted GC: http://deals.ebay.com/other-deals/gift-cards
Gas: Circle K, Chevron, Conoco, 76, Philips 66, Sunoco, BP $100 card for $92
Toys R Us: $100 card for $85
Lowes: $100 card for 90