Accretion Plan includes *
- $0/Month w/ one-time initial $25 Top Up fee
- 3500 Minutes / month
- 3500 Text Messages / month
- 3500MB Full Speed LTE Data / month
Borg Plan includes *
- $0/Month w/ $25 Top Up Balance
- 4500 Minutes / month
- 4500 Text Messages / month
- 4500MB Full Speed LTE Data / month
By signing up for either plan today during this Flash Promo period, you will initially receive the following:
- 1000 Minutes / month
- 1000 Text Messages / month
- 1000MB Full Speed LTE Data / month
Eligible Device Info:
- Bring your own compatible device or click here to purchase one via RingPlus.
- Click here to check for Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile device compatibility.
- Sign in to your account, click 'Add Ons'. Under Add Ons, locate Member+ Add Ons. Select desired Member+ subscription (3-Months $29.99, 6-Months $49.99, or Lifetime $99.99).
- Once you have Member+, return to your account dashboard and select 'Upgrade Plan', and choose the Borg plan.
- At sign-up, a $25 Top Up balance on your account is required to cover overages. Overages are charged at a rate of 2¢ per unit of talk, text and MB of data above your monthly allotment (3,500/month each for Accretion; 4,500/month each for Borg). If (and only if) the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $25 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to this Extensive Wiki which can answer many questions you have about R+ or getting starting, Including Credit Card, Gateway Rejected: AVS / Fraud errors / CSA:
Link to deal on RingPlus forums: https://social.ringplus
PLEASE READ ... Important Activation Notice Regarding Prepaid Phones https://social.ringplus
Starting April 17, 2016, per our carrier partner Sprint, Members and potential Members will no longer be able to activate prepaid devices which are not eligible under Sprint's FED policies (explained below). Such prepaid devices will no longer pass FED until actual eligibility date is met. This is not a new Sprint policy. It is merely a system update to the Sprint system to comply with Sprint's existing FED policies, and to close the gap in the system that allowed such devices to pass FED and be activated on carriers other than those that originally sold the device ("originating carrier").
Starting 4/17, in order to activate a Sprint/Boost/Virgin prepaid phone with RingPlus, the phone must have been active with its original carrier for 12 months.
- Already activated phones are not affected because they will not trigger the rule.
- But if you deactivate a phone, you will trigger the rule when you (re)activate the phone.
- You will no longer be able to activate a new-in-box Sprint/Boot/Virgin prepaid phone (e.g., from Best Buy) with RingPlus.
- Upgrading a line to a different plan is NOT an activation, but swapping to a different phone is an activation
View the live Google doc spreadsheet of extra data/talk/text to be added courtesy of @Devotional916 https://docs.google.com/spreadshe...U/htmlview