RingPlus offers their Endurance Free Phone Service Plan on Sprint's network to Member+ subscribers for Free every month with a Top Up balance of $25 to get started. Thanks monkeybiz
Note: Existing non-Member+ subscribers may upgrade to Member+ (details below). This offer is open to all members (New line activations only) for a limited time, see below for more details.
Endurance Plan includes:
- 2500 Talk Minutes
- 2500 SMS Texts
- 2500MB Full Speed LTE Data
- Bring your compatible device to RingPlus, or click here to purchase a compatible device via RingPlus.
- Click here to check for Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile device compatibility.
- RingPlus Subscribers:
- Click here and sign up for the Endurance plan.
- Existing Member+ Subscribers:
- Log in to your account dashboard and select 'Upgrade Plan', then choose the Endurance plan.
- Note: After sign up, they ask that you write and post a review of a restaurant you like here.
- If a thread for your favorite restaurant does not exist, you may start one. Otherwise, simply add a new post to existing discussions.
- In addition, Port-In Activations are Free during this promotion for eligible phones which pass the RingPlus Check Tool.
- Sign in to your account, click 'Add Ons'. Under Add Ons, locate Member+ Add Ons. Select desired Member+ subscription (3-Months $39.99, 6-Months $59.99, or Lifetime $99.99).
- Once you have Member+, return to your account dashboard and select 'Upgrade Plan', and choose the Endurance plan.
- A $25 Top Up is required to cover overages. If the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $25 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. Overages will be at the rate of 4¢ per unit of talk, text and data (overage data will be full speed).
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Updated: This Plan will re-open for Member+ subscribers from Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 12 Noon Pacific until Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 12 Noon Pacific.
- Please refer to forum thread and Wiki post for more details, or click here and here. -Corwin
- Open to All Members (New line activations only)
- This Flash Deal offer is valid Wednesday, April 6, 2016 from 7:00PM to 9:00PM Pacific to all Members (New line activations only)
- This Plan will re-open for Member+ subscribers from Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 10:00PM Pacific until Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:00PM Pacific.
This Plan will re-open exclusively for Member+ subscribers from
Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 1:00PM Pacific until
Monday, April 11, 2016 at 1:00PM Pacific.
PROMO PAGE INFO https://promos.ringplus
Quote :A Lifetime Financing Add On for Member+ is available. The cost is $19.99 for 8 consecutive months. Meaning you have to pay the Lifetime Member+ fee for 8 months in a row to gain Lifetime status.
1. New phone line activated with Truly Free 2 plan
2. Purchase Member+ subscription
3. Then you can upgrade this line to Endurance plan
- Current Member+ subscribers can activate new phone lines with this plan without purchasing Member+ subscription on a 1:1 ration. ]https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/3200/2nd-flash-promo-endurance-free-plan
(You can get Member+ if you have any current plan. When you are signed in to your account, click "Add Ons". In Add Ons, you will see Member+ Add Ons. Select the Member+ subscription you want.)
Times Available: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 10:00PM Pacific until ????
Did you miss the "Endurance" Flash Promo?
One of your benefits of Member+ is that you have access to promotions for 2 days after they close.
Accordingly, this Plan is re-opening for Member+ subscribers to give them access to this great offer for these two days.
RINGPLUS Momentum FLASH TODAY NOON-3:30PM PST $0/month: 3,000 minutes, 3,000 texts, and 3,000MB (full speed LTE)
M+ Exclusive Promo is Still Live! FLASH #2 Endurance Promo is dead, discussion here:
See Flash #2 discussion here: http://slickdeals.net/f/8649906-ringplus-flash-2-endurance-2500-min-sms-mb-lte-0-mo-tonight-4-8-6-9pm-pdt?v=1
Please refer to this Extensive Wiki which can answer many questions you have about R+ or getting starting, Including Credit Card, Gateway Rejected: AVS / Fraud errors / CSA: The Wiki formatting is now fixed but some jump links aren't working. They were what was causing the formatting problems.
PLEASE READ ... Important Activation Notice Regarding Prepaid Phones referred to as FED = Financial Eligibility Date (sometimes people use FEC=Financial Eligibility Check) https://social.ringplus
Starting April 17, 2016, per our carrier partner Sprint, Members and potential Members will no longer be able to activate prepaid devices which are not eligible under Sprint's FED policies (explained below). Such prepaid devices will no longer pass FED until actual eligibility date is met. This is not a new Sprint policy. It is merely a system update to the Sprint system to comply with Sprint's existing FED policies, and to close the gap in the system that allowed such devices to pass FED and be activated on carriers other than those that originally sold the device ("originating carrier").
Starting 4/17, in order to activate a Sprint/Boot/Virgin prepaid phone with RingPlus, the phone must have been active with its original carrier for 12 months.
- Already activated phones are not affected because they will not trigger the rule.
- But if you deactivate a phone, you will trigger the rule when you (re)activate the phone.
- You will no longer be able to activate a new-in-box Sprint/Boost/Virgin prepaid phone (e.g., from Best Buy) with RingPlus.
- Upgrading a line to a different plan is NOT an activation, but swapping to an inactive phone will mean an FED check
A Lifetime Financing Add On for Member+ is available. The cost is $19.99 for 8 consecutive months = $160. Meaning you have to pay the Lifetime Member+ fee for 8 months in a row to gain Lifetime status. If you don't pay for a month you will lose the Member+ status and your account will be downgraded to the Truly Free 2 plan.
Roaming for non-M+ now available for $50+tax
Per minute / per MB charges still apply.
All port-ins to RingPlus during this Promotion will be Free for Eligible phones which pass the RingPlus Check Tool
Eligible phones include Sprint Network compatible phones, and other eligible phones from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile (and their MVNOs) as indicated below:
Cheap Best Buy phone deals http://slickdeals.net/f/8633562-best-buy-boost-or-virgin-mobile-huawei-union-19-99-virgin-mobile-lg-tribute-2-29-99-for-ringplus?v=1
In case you missed the news, Ringplus is starting a Garage Sale and Loaner phones https://social.ringplus
PLEASE CHECK YOUR ESN https://ting.com/byod or RIngplus.net BYOSD
ONLY YOU can tell us if your old phone works.