RingPlus offers their Momentum Free Phone Service Plan on Sprint's network to New and Member+ subscribers for Free every month with a Top Up balance of $25 to get started. Thanks monkeybiz
Note, existing non-Members+ subscribers may upgrade to Members+ to qualify (details below)
Momentum Plan includes:
- 3000 Talk Minutes
- 3000 SMS Texts
- 3000MB Full Speed LTE Data
- Bring your compatible device to RingPlus, or click here to purchase a compatible device via RingPlus.
- Click here to check for Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile device compatibility.
- Next, click here and post a review of your favorite movie (required)
- If a thread for your favorite movie does not exist, you may start one. Otherwise, simply add a new post to existing discussions.
- New Ringplus Subscribers:
- Click here and sign up for the Momentum plan.
- Existing Members+ Subscribers:
- Log in to your account dashboard and select 'Upgrade Plan', then choose the Momentum plan.
- In addition, Port-In Activations are Free during this promotion.
- Sign in to your account, click 'Add Ons'. Under Add Ons, locate Member+ Add Ons. Select desired Member+ subscription (3-Months $29.99, 6-Months $49.99, or Lifetime $99.99).
- Once you have Member+, return to your account dashboard and select 'Upgrade Plan', and choose the Momentum plan.
- A $25 Top Up is required to cover overages. If the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $25 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. Overages are charged at a rate of 2¢ per unit of talk, text and data
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Quote :Endless Summer (no Member+ requirement) OPEN NOW FOR EVERYONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:00PM Pacific until further notice.
$0.00 every 30 days
$25.00 Auto Top Up
Includes:1500 Minutes1500 Texts1500 MB LTE/3G Data
Available WiFi Calling
3? International SMS
MEMBER+ RingPlus Timeless Free Plan $0/mo: 2500 minutes, 2500 texts, 2500 MB! Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:00PM Pacific until further notice. (full speed LTE data)
A $25 Top Up is required to cover overages. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $25 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
Overages will be at the rate of 2? per unit of talk, text and data (overage data will be full speed). *Please be aware of the change in overage charges!
Tethering Add On: $9.99. Free ($6.99 Savings)
All port-ins to RingPlus during this Promotion will be Free for Eligible phones which pass the RingPlus Check Tool https://my.ringplus.net/device_va...que
Timeless Free Plan
Member + Subscriptions
Sign up at portal https://ringplus.net/ (please don't ask if your phone will work, use the BYOSD ESN check there or at TING BYOSD. )
New Line Activations Only. Overages will be at the rate of 2? per unit of talk, text and data (overage data will be full speed). *Please be aware of the change in overage charges!
Check out this Youtube video about R+ https://youtu.be/j8bXCcUqZW8
*Social Media Requirement: After sign up, we kindly ask that you write and post your review of a movie you like.It's only asking to post a movie review here: https://social.ringplus
You don't have to link your Facebook/Twitter if you don't want to. If you enjoy How To videos check out the Ringplus Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/U...rUJ_CVB3w?
RingPlus Classified Launches April 27th, 2016 At Noon
EXPIRED MOMENTUM M+ Important Notice: another Member+ Exclusive is LIVE NOW https://social.ringplus
Quote :RingPlus Timeless Free Plan
RingPlus is adding a Member+ Exclusive free plan to its regular line up of plans at RingPlus.net [ringplus.net]
A Member+ Exclusive
New line activations only.
Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:00PM Pacific until further notice.
$0/mo: 2500 minutes, 2500 texts, 2500 MB (full speed LTE data)
Tethering Add On: $9.99.
A $25 Top Up is required to cover overages.
Member+ pricing $99.99 (tax included) 12 months (auto-renewal):
Member+ pricing $59.99 (tax included) 6 months (auto-renewal):
Member+ pricing $39.99 (tax included) 3 months (auto-renewal):
Member+ Lifetime - see info later in this wiki
No upgrades. M+ Exclusive.
1) Newly activated lines on Member+ (i.e., via Truly Free 2 Plan)(Please see " How to Subscribe to Member+, If You Don't Have a Plan Yet" below for details), or
2) Additional new lines activated on this Plan on accounts which have already one or more Member+ lines on the same account. Those lines don't need a Member+ subscription and can piggyback on existing Member+ subscriptions on a 1 to 1 ratio. So, one additional new line per Member+ line on the same account.
**Please note there are no upgrades available. For additional clarity, this Plan requires a new line activation, and a Member+ subscription.
Important note to mods and others. This Flash is for everyone for today but it will continue for several days for Member+ Momentum NEW LINES ONLY.
Quote :Member+ can sign up (activate a new line) when it is for new activations only. Member+ has the additional benefit of having access to Flash Promos (like Momentum) for 2 days after the flash closes. (In this case of Momentum, the re-opening period for Member+ will be announced after the close of this flash period.) When there are promos (not this one) that allow for Member+ to switch (rather than activate a new line), the text of the promo will say something like "This plan is available for Member+ Upgrades." Clearly, this promo's announcement says no such thing. No upgrades!
Overage pricing has been reduced back to 2 cents per minute / txt / MB if you exceed allotments.
Tethering Add On pricing reduced for this promo: $5.99 per month
For starters you need to check your phone at Ringplus or TING BYOSD
https://ringplus.net/ Don't ask us, only you can know for sure.
3,000 minutes, 3,000 texts, and 3,000MB (full speed LTE) is PER MONTH, every month, no rollover of remaining allotments.
If you sign up during the FLASH, M+ is NOT required AND will NOT be required in the future.
Please refer to this Extensive Wiki which can answer many questions you have about R+ or getting starting, Including Credit Card, Gateway Rejected: AVS / Fraud errors / CSA: The Wiki formatting is now fixed but some jump links aren't working. They were what was causing the formatting problems.
FED - PLEASE READ ... Important Activation Notice Regarding Prepaid Phones referred to as FED = Financial Eligibility Date (sometimes people use FEC=Financial Eligibility Check) https://social.ringplus
Starting April 17, 2016, per our carrier partner Sprint, Members and potential Members will no longer be able to activate prepaid devices which are not eligible under Sprint's FED policies (explained below). Such prepaid devices will no longer pass FED until actual eligibility date is met. This is not a new Sprint policy. It is merely a system update to the Sprint system to comply with Sprint's existing FED policies, and to close the gap in the system that allowed such devices to pass FED and be activated on carriers other than those that originally sold the device ("originating carrier").
FED - Starting 4/17, in order to activate a Sprint/Boot/Virgin prepaid phone with RingPlus, the phone must have been active with its original carrier for 12 months.
- Already activated phones are not affected because they will not trigger the rule.
- But if you deactivate a phone, you will trigger the rule when you (re)activate the phone.
- You will no longer be able to activate a new-in-box Sprint/Boost/Virgin prepaid phone (e.g., from Best Buy) with RingPlus.
- Upgrading a line to a different plan is NOT an activation, but swapping to an inactive phone will mean an FED check
A Lifetime Financing Add On for Member+ is available. The cost is $19.99 for 8 consecutive months = $160. Meaning you have to pay the Lifetime Member+ fee for 8 months in a row to gain Lifetime status. If you don't pay for a month you will lose the Member+ status and your account will be downgraded to the Truly Free 2 plan.
Roaming for non-M+ now available for $50+tax
Per minute / per MB charges still apply.
All port-ins to RingPlus during this Promotion will be Free for Eligible phones which pass the RingPlus Check Tool
Eligible phones include Sprint Network compatible phones, and other eligible phones from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile (and their MVNOs) as indicated below:
Cheap Best Buy phone deals http://slickdeals.net/f/8633562-best-buy-boost-or-virgin-mobile-huawei-union-19-99-virgin-mobile-lg-tribute-2-29-99-for-ringplus?v=1
In case you missed the news, Ringplus is starting a Garage Sale and Loaner phones https://social.ringplus
PLEASE CHECK YOUR ESN https://ting.com/byod or RIngplus.net BYOSD
ONLY YOU can tell us if your old phone works.
For new BB phones (see link above) when promo goes live register, pick plan - do not open box, SIM IS IN PHONE - enter MEI and ICC ID NO PROVISION NEEDED click green button and go to dashboard. Turn on phone for hands free activation. Turn off data on dashboard for OS updates. This is all there is too it with new phones, otherwise try the MAIN WIKI and Quick Start Guide.