Note, be sure to apply your promotion code under "Promotion Code" section.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
The Xiaomi 2 features an magnesium aluminum allow dial surface w/ TPSiV comfortable band. The enclosed Bluetooth chip ensures 30 days of ultra long standby time. Refer to the forum thread for all internal discussions - Discombobulated
- • Xiaomi 2: Magnesium-aluminum alloy dial surface that is very light; TPSiV band gives you ultimate wearing comfort.
- • 30 days standby time: Top-level Bluetooth chip and military gravity sensor ensure 30 days ultra-long standby time for a full charging.
- • Call reminder: Xiaomi 2 will tell you when a call comes, you never need to worry about missing any important calls.
- • Sports tracking: Track your sports, record steps, distance and calories, help you achieve your sports target.
- • Sleep monitoring: Let you know your deep sleep and shallow sleep, also APP will give you periodical evaluation, help you develop good living habits.
- • Silent alarm: Wake you up every morning, will not be late for work; Remind you with vibration, never worry about missing anything.
- • Free password to unlock the phone: Forget complex unlock password and gesture, simply raise your hand to close to phones, immediate and safe unlocking. (Support Xiaomi 3 / 4 with Android 4.4 above system and other phones with Android 5.0 above system )
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Mi Band 1: multicolored led's
Mi Band 1s: white only leds, heart rate monitor, but doesn't really average HR, just takes your HR when you tell it too. Supposedly uses HR info for sleep tracking, but I could not tell any difference compared to Mi Band 1.
Mi Band 2: same as 1, but with white only LED's.
I've owned the 1 and the 1S, and found that the 1 was more reliable than the 1S. But quality varies. The sleep tracking works very well and is automatic, but if you get up for a while it doesn't always track the later part of sleep. Step tracking is terrific.
Android app Mi Band Notify and Fitness integrates with the Mi Band official software, and also syncs with Google Fit. Worth paying for.
In general, these devices are just as good as much more expensive fitness trackers, and at these prices, if they die after a year or so, who cares? I often buy several at a time, just to have extra bands. The bands do eventually fail.
Also, even though they claim waterproof, I found that when I showered everyday with the Mi Band, it would die for several days, then it would dry out and start working again, so I wouldn't recommend showering or swimming with these.