AMC Stubs Access and AMC Stubs Premiere will launch in April 2016 in Detroit, Dubuque, Houston, Miami, Omaha, and the Bay Area.
(mod note: while the program is technically free, its a benefit that may save $12+ a year, so I believe it is a hot deal instead of freebie)
AMC Theatres is test marketing a new free tier to AMC Stubs before its nationwide rollout.
The free version is now AMC Stubs Access, while the paid version is now called AMC Stubs Premiere. Seems like they're trying to compete with Regal Crown Club - although the benefits aren't quite as good as Regal, its a good enough program for those with only AMC theatres in their area.
- Online ticket convenience fees (aka Fandango) are waived with a certain dollar amount/number of tickets purchased, though the online details don't have the exact amount yet.
- Free refills on large popcorn, which I guess means they're not going to offer that to everyone now?
- Member appreciation Tuesday prices (morning prices all day)
- Screening offers
- Birthday gift: Free large popcorn
- $5 Reward for Every 5,000 Points Earned. Can be redeemed for concessions, only Premiere can redeem for tickets at a faster rate than Access.