Best Buy.com also has 16GB ZTE Zmax 2 5.5" AT&T GoPhone No-Contract Smartphone (Black) on sale for $79.99. Shipping is free or select free store pickup where available.
- 1.2GHz CPU
- 16GB Internal Memory
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5" 1280x720 Display
- 8MP Rear & 2MP Front Cameras
- 4G LTE
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Walmart is price matching:
1.2GHz processor with 2GB of RAM
Delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
New colors and typography, new ways to control when and how you receive messages, and new security features, including Android Smart Lock, which secures your phone by pairing it with a trusted smartwatch or other device.
5.5" touch-screen display
Large screen makes it easy to navigate pages and watch videos.
8.0MP rear-facing camera
Snap photos of memorable moments while you're on the go. Also includes a 2.0MP front-facing camera for video chatting and taking selfies.
16GB internal memory
Offers plenty of storage space for music, photos, contacts and more.
Use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot
Share your 4G data connection with other compatible wireless devices.¹
Steps below to get unlock code from AT&T:
- - Do NOT open the retail packaging before unlocking
- Do not power on the phone with sim inside
- Click https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/ accept terms and click Continue
- Select "Non-AT&T Mobility customer"
- Provide information such as IMEI, First Name, Last Name IMEI and email address & Submit
Steps to do after submitting request to AT&T:
- Check your email and look for an email from AT&T device unlock department (email@example.com)
- Open the email and click link in the email to confirm your request (that you previously submitted)
- Wait for your Unlock code to be delivered in email within 48 hrs
- Do not power on the phone with sim inside until you get your code then follow instructions below
- Use another carrier (non AT&T) SIM in device and power on, once prompted enter the device unlock code received from AT&T
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.