Deal DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny April 18, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Looks like FED is not in effect yet.
If you still have phones that were not able to be activated last night because of the error message, you might want to try now.
Hope this help someone.
First time posting here.
You successfully registered a new account, SPP ALCATEL 2017B FLIP, on the Truly Free 2 plan.
7 minutes ago
For Reference: https://ringplus.net/
Of course devices that have been on Sprint (or their respective MVNO) for 12+ months have met FED criteria so they are allowed to pass.
bookmark main wiki here for reference http://slickdeals.net/f/8525775-ringplus-cell-service-info-faqs-quick-start-wiki?v=1
Please post which phone works (SPP, VM or BOOST?) and model
0. General: Older PREPAID phones bought b4 Dec 2014 and older passed the new R+ check, ie passed the fed.
1. (op) SPP ALCATEL 2017B FLIP, on the Truly Free 2 plan at 11:38 AM Central Time
2. Boost Huawei Union on Endless Summer Plan @ 09:00 AM pacific time
3. Sprint Pre-Paid Moto E 2nd Gen on Truly Free @ 7 pm EST (04/18/2016).
Confirmed to fail FED check:
1) SPP ALCATEL 2017B FLIP (Sprint Box) at 12:38 PM Central Time
2) Best Buy VM LG Tribute 2 NIB
3) SPP ALCATEL 2017B FLIP @ 5:07PM EST
4) Boost Huawei Union @4:15PM CST
5) Virgin Tribute 2 (bought black Friday at BB)
6) Sprint Pre-Paid Moto E 2nd Gen, new in box, fails FED 4/17. same esn passed prior to 4/17.
7) Virgin Mobile Alcatel Elevate fails 4/24/2016 (purchased same day). never checked ESN prior to FED deadline (4/17).
Evidence of R+ phone being deactivated and later able to re-activate without a FED block vs. identical phone rejected by FED: