Financial decision involving cell phone
Right now I have a phone that works ok but really wanted a newer one do I ordered one that was $450. I do have the cash saved up to pay for it. Today we got word my wife may lose her job and we would potentially lose a big chunk of income.
Question is should I cancel the new phone and deal with what I have until I know what's going on or get it and move on?
I know this may seem like silly question but my head is spinning and I need some advice.
I could also get a phone that's less money as well.