Editor's Notes & Price Research
Rebate is valid 4/21-4/29 and has a limit of 1 per household. - brisar
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
To unbrick/flash your router:
1. right click on your ethernet adapter->properties->ipv4, set IP 192.168.1.10, subnet 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.1.1
2. download tftp2 here: http://www.shadowsoftw
3. open command prompt, type ping -t -w 2 192.168.1.1 and press enter. it should show error messages.
4. open tftp2, at server type in 192.168.1.1 leave password blank and put in the firmware file you want to flash. leave your mouse arrow on the upgrade button
5. press and hold router reset button with a pen or something then power it on. don't let go of the reset button
6. wait for the command prompt window to show "Reply from 192.168.1.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64"
7. click upgrade. it should now flash. hold onto the reset button for 20 more seconds just to be safe
8. power on/off router. if all goes well it will boot otherwise try again.