Stoker's Sportsman's Getaway (New Tobacco Sweepstakes)ends 07/31/16
Thread DetailsLast Edited by TailoftheDragon May 1, 2016 at 11:02 AM
With Bobby Stoker
Each entry includes a chance to
win a Limited edition MUDJUG®
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, VIRGINIA, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The National Tobacco “Stoker’s Sportsman’s Getaway” (the "Promotion") begins at approximately 12:00 PM (Noon) Central Standard Time ("CST") on February 29, 2016, and ends at approximately 11:59 PM Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDST”) on July 31, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"), when all entries must be received. The Promotion Period consists of twenty-one (21) weekly entry periods. Weekly entry periods begin each Monday at 12:00 PM (Noon) Central Time during the Promotion Period and end the following Sunday at 11:59 PM Central Time. Central Time shall control for all purposes of this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by these Official Rules, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws. The Promotion website (the “Website”) is accessed through www.StokersSnuf
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to current legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia, Puerto Rico, other U.S. and foreign territories) who are tobacco users, 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of National Tobacco, Deer Creek Lodge and the respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies of each (individually and collectively, “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate families , are not eligible to win a prize in the Promotion. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, children or spouses, regardless of where they live. In order to participate in the Promotion you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by submitting an entry to participate, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and any Sponsor-designees whose decisions shall be binding and final in all matters. Groups or organizations of any kind are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter online between February 29, 2016 and July 31, 2016. Visit www.StokersSnuf
a. You must provide correct information in all required fields (such as name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, e-mail address and age). Entries that are incomplete or non-compliant with these Official Rules will be void.
b. Automated or robotic entries will be blocked and void.
c. Enter as often as you wish, but not more than once per person per e-mail address per week (Monday, 12:00 AM through Sunday, 11:59 PM) during the Promotion Period. Multiple e-mail entries from the same e-mail address received during the same week are not permitted and will be blocked and disregarded.
d. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor; responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant.
4. NO ENTRY FEE: There is no entry fee or purchase required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received online, in accordance with these Official Rules, will be accepted. No other forms of entry - fax, mail, email, phone or other will be accepted.
5. PRIZES: Four (4) Grand Prizes: Four Grand Prize winners will each receive a Deer Creek Lodge hunting and fishing experience prize package hosted by smokeless tobacco legend Bobby Stoker! Prize package consists of all of the following: a Hunting and Fishing Trip for two at the Deer Creek Lodge in Sebree, Kentucky. The trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from a gateway commercial airport nearest to winner’s home residence to Nashville, Tennessee (including transportation from and return to Nashville airport from Deer Creek Lodge); three nights lodging (double occupancy), guided world class upland combination hunt, duck hunting and bass fishing during two morning and two afternoon days, continental breakfasts, lunches and dinners, hunting license fee, ammunition, and gun rental fees. The winner will also receive $2,700 USD (payable to winner in the form of a check). The purpose of this check is to provide the winner funds that he/she may apply towards the payment of any income tax liability he/she may incur as a result of winning the prize. The approximate retail value (ARV) of each Grand Prize is $11,000; total ARV all Grand Prizes: $44,000. Actual value may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between the actual cost and the ARV will not be awarded. Taxes, if any, are the winner’s responsibility. All other expenses including travel to and from originating airport, shipment of any birds participants wish to keep, additional meals, drinks, gratuities, incidentals, insurance of any type, etc. not specified are the responsibility of winner and winner’s guest. Prize must be used in October, 2016, on dates scheduled by Sponsor; no alternative scheduling will be granted. Failure of winner or winner’s travel guest to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any manner to make alternate arrangements. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Mr. Stoker’s attendance at all or part of the Stoker’s Sportsman’s Getaway hunting experience depends upon his availability, which is subject to change. Three Hundred Fifteen (315) Runner Up Prizes. 315 Runner Up prize winners will each receive one (1) limited edition “Mud Jug”. ARV of each Runner Up prize: $24.95; total ARV all Runner Up prizes: $ 7,859.25. Total value all Promotion prizes: $ 51,859.25. Limit: One (1) Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize per person. Runner Up Prize Winners may continue to submit weekly entries for the Grand Prize.
6. HOW DO I WIN? (a) Potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about August 15, 2016 from among all entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received. Three attempts to contact potential Grand Prize winners by express mail and/or telephone or e-mail at the postal address/phone number/e-mail address provided with entry will be made. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If a potential Grand Prize winner is unable to be reached within five (5) days of the third contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. (b) Potential Runner Up prize winners will be selected each week in weekly drawings on or about each Wednesday beginning March 9, 2016 and ending August 3, 2016. Sponsor will randomly select Fifteen (15) weekly Runner Up prize winners from all entries received during the proceeding weekly entry period. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent weekly prize drawings.
7. ENTRY ERRORS/ NO RETURN OF ENTRIES; DISPUTES: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, damaged, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
8. POTENTIAL WINNERS: All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification, including proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address and/or password associated with the winning entry. A potential winner is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept affidavits or other evidence of eligibility in lieu of its own validation process. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses, relative to participation in the Promotion (including acceptance and use of any prize) not specified herein. No cash or other prize substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of any potential winner, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, winner shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by winner. In that regard, winner will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a winner based on the results of the background check, and select an alternate.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
[a] Limitations of Liability.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by Released Parties or any of the promotional partners of each for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions or failure of any e-mail transmissions to be received by user; inaccessibility of the Website for reasons which may include without limitation traffic congestions on the Internet or the Website , unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion of any promotional materials, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of Website.
[b] Promotion Cancellation.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend and/or terminate the Promotion in whole or in part (including determining that the Promotion is void in one or more individual states) at any time during the Promotion for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, in the event that the Promotion is illegal in any state, not capable of running as planned, or if there is, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, impairment, corruption or interruption of the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Promotion, for reasons associated with any of the technical problems, tampering, unauthorized human or non-human intervention, fraud, or other disabling causes. In the event of Promotion cancellation, (a) judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, void any entries submitted fraudulently, and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of such action. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or modified prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted online, and (b) Sponsor shall not have any further liability with respect thereto.
[c] Conditions of Participation.
Sponsor reserves the right to restrict an individual from registering and participating in the Promotion with more than one e-mail address. If applicable, any dispute as to the owner of an e-mail address will be resolved in favor of the authorized account holder of such e-mail address as assigned by the e-mail account by an Internet access provider. Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual from this Promotion in the event it deems, in its sole discretion, that such individual has attempted to damage, tamper with or corrupt the operation of the Promotion, or is in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person. Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual from this Promotion in the event it deems, in its sole discretion, that such individual is engaging in any fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, unusual, non-standard activity or any activity deemed in Sponsor's sole discretion, to be in violation of these Official Rules or generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Promotion.
[d] Modification of Rules.
Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Official Rules, Website pages or other materials associated with the Promotion.
10. RELEASES: Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of notification before the prize will be awarded. In the event: (a) of noncompliance with the above within the aforesaid time period, (b) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, (c) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (d) potential winner’s Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (e) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Promotion, and an alternative winner will be selected. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of event documents. All prize recipients and Promotion participants, as a condition of accepting a prize or as a condition of participating in the Promotion, agree to release Released Parties or any of the promotional partners of each from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever including, but not limited to, for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damages to property, and damages or loss of any other kind which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Promotion-related activity.
11. PUBLICITY RELEASE; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: The decisions of the judges are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action of every kind and nature including, but not limited to, initial claims, counterclaims, cross-claims, third party claims and claims based upon contract, tort, intentional tort, statutes, regulations, common law and equity arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to Arbitrate (collectively, "Disputes"), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or any purported representative capacity on behalf of others similarly situated, by arbitration to be held in Louisville, KY, unless otherwise agreed to by the parties, before a single arbitrator, and that this procedure shall be the exclusive mechanism for resolving any Dispute. The arbitration shall be administered pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision and/or award rendered by the arbitrator shall be written, final and non-appealable, and judgment on such decision/award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, .and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court for Jefferson Country, Kentucky, and any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees, provided, however, the non-prevailing party shall be liable to the prevailing party for the reasonable attorney fees and other out-of-pocket expenses actually incurred by the prevailing party with respect to such proceeding. Under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The arbitration proceeding and all pleadings and evidence shall be in the English language. Any evidence originally in a language other than English shall be submitted with a certified English translation accompanied by an original or true copy thereof. Any and all activities conducted under this paragraph, including without limitation any and all proceedings and decisions of the arbitrator shall be deemed "Confidential Information" of each of the parties and shall be kept in confidence by each party. All issues and questions concerning the printing, construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: A list of winners will be posted to the Sponsor’s Website following the verification of all winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 1, 2016 to: “Stoker’s Sportsman’s Getaway with Bobby Stoker Winners”, P.O. Box 697, Hillview, KY 40129.
14. SPONSOR: National Tobacco Company L.P., 5201 Interchange Way, Louisville KY 40229. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time and, in its sole discretion, substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2013 National Tobacco. All Rights Reserved. Promotion participants are hereby authorized to copy or download these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
A NOTE FROM BOBBY STOKER
The only thing better than hunting and fishing is going with friends. And that is exactly what I have planned for late October, 2016. I would like to invite you and a buddy to join me for a three-day getaway to one of North America's top rated hunting destinations, located in Sebree, Kentucky. We will stay at the renowned Deer Creek Lodge, where the combination bird hunting is the best around, and the bass fishing is second to none! To top it off your travel, lodging and hunting expenses are included! I look forward to seeing you there!
Enter weekly for your chance to be one of the four Grand Prize Winners! Plus, win 1 of 15 Limited Edition MUDJUGS(R) given away weekly.