Excel VBA file handling help
- Open a CSV in the same directory (there are any number of CSV's in the directory but all have the name "TEST X.CSV" where X is 1, 2, etc)
- Copy the first Y columns (Y is specified in the template workbook) to a worksheet in the template workbook ("Raw Data") starting at column B
- Run a Macro (pre-written)
- Save As the template XLSXM to a file with the same name as the CSV (e.g. TEST 1.XLSXM, etc)
- Loop through all the CSV files
Y will remain the same for all the CSV files.
I can do a lot with formulas and macros but file handling is not my forte to say the least.