what ultrabook would you recommend?
I'm looking for a sub $1000 ultra book recommendation that has
- back lit keyboard
- lightweight (current laptop is 3 lbs, lower is ideal)
- 11 inch laptop is ideal, id consider 13 tho
- decent battery life (at least 5 hrs, i dont anticipate needing too much more)
- touch screen
- at least i5 or equiv, and at least 8 gb ram, i mainly do web browsing and minor spreadsheets but i hate lag
- ssd pre configured or at least easy to swap one in, 256gb is plenty
I was thinking of getting a surface for a while but decided against it as I need a machine that can stand up without a kick stand.
I've done some googling but it's been a bit tricky since I can't seem to find a way to search for the exact specs I listed above. Any recommendations is appreciated!