- Click here and add Bosch 18V Drill/Driver & Impact Driver Combo Kit w/ 2x 2.0Ah Batteries (CLPK232-181) to cart.
- Click here and add Bosh 18v Wireless Charging Starter Kit w/ 2.0Ah Wireless Battery to cart (WC18CF-102)
- Note expected to ship within 1-2 months
- Proceed to checkout
- Total should now be $149 + free shipping
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Bosch CLPK232-181 Combo Kit , containing:
- DDS181-02 1/2 in Drill/driver (also see individual tool listing )
2 torque selections, for 0-500 RPM or 0-1,700 RPM, 18+1 clutch settings, etc
- 25618 Impact Driver (also see individual tool listing )
1,500 in/lbs of torque (heavier duty than even many recent 18v deals, including the recent Bosch refurb deal via CPO on rakutan, which is only 1,150)
2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM, 5.7" head. Standard 1/4" hex
- BC660 charger and 2x 2.0 Ah 18v Lithium SlimPack batteries.
- An apparently rather worthless softpack "case" aka bag.
- 3 year tool warranty and 2 year free battery replacement plan according to Bosch's banner on the page.
Contains Wireless Charger, Frame, and an 18-Volt 2.0Ah wireless battery.
There are currently 2 Bosch promotions running on Amazon. This uses a weird quirk of how the promotions apply as discounts to get the free item promo in one to also qualify for the $20 off in another. It's not actually complicated to make it work.
Bosch $20 off $100 Cordless Promotion
Bosch free 18-volt product promotion
The ORIGINAL Bosch CLPK232-181 kit[/url] (not 'A') with DDS181-02 1/2 in drill/driver and 25618 impact driver is $169.00 on Amazon. Strangely, it's included in the Free product promo despite being hundreds cheaper than the other sets in that promo, and its more recent update (slightly newer drill, but this older set gets nearly perfect 5 star reviews too) isn't either. This set does not qualify for the $20 off $100… on its own.
- Add Bosch CLPK232-181 Combo Kit to cart.
- Add Bosch WC18CF-102 18-Volt Wireless Charging Starter Kit to cart. Make sure the seller is Amazon.com. Note: now says "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."
- Start to checkout: CONFIRM THE SAVINGS STILL APPLY (see example near bottom of post)
- Make sure items are set to ship separately.
- finalize checkout.
saved in case things change again:
Old Steps, possibly not working for the wireless charger now:
Note: if the link here to the promo does not show items, go to the drill/driver combo product page link farther above and find the promo thumbnail on it. Click through from there, then the steps are the same.
- Go to the Bosch free 18-volt product promotion .
- Click "See all picks" In Step 1.
- Select the CLPK232-181 kit.
- In Step 2, select the WC18CF-102 wireless charging starter kit. This qualifies for the $20 off $100 promotion.
note: You may be tempted to select the 6Ah fatpack battery instead. You can do this, you will get the free battery, but you won't get the $20 off as it doesn't qualify for that promotion.
- Click "Add all to cart" on the right.
Checkout. Enjoy. Either use the wireless charging kit as an extra battery or flip it.
Quote :Items (2): $299.20
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Bosch Combo Promo: -$130.20
Bosch cordless: -$20.00
Total before tax: $149.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $149.00
Original CLPK212 sold by Amazon
Bosch WC18CF-102 18-Volt Wireless Charging Starter Kit
Make sure the seller is Amazon.com.
Make sure you have the original CLPK232 kit, not the CLPK232A
Good luck, they're both at 1-2 months! I recommend making sure they're set to ship separately at checkout!
kdong1996 has managed to keep this working by adding both items separately to cart, then checking out:
Quote :You can still get the wireless charger option by adding the combo and wireless charger from their individual links. Discount will still apply during checkout