Advice Wanted for New Car
My lease on a 2014 Chevy Cruze is coming to an end next February. I think I got a pretty good deal with payments at $174/month which includes free oil changes for the length of the lease (3 years) and roadside assistance. I'd like to keep my monthly payments under the $200.
My questions to you are:
1. What is a good site to get car values? KBB?
2. What tips/advice can you give me when negotiating with the dealer/seller?
3. When is the best time of year to purchase?
4. Anything I should avoid saying/doing when at the dealership?
5. Would I be approved for a 0% APR loan with a 760+ credit score?
6. How do you get dealership rebates and what rebates/incentives should I be on the lookout for?
7. I received a letter from the dealership informing me that I can end the lease early and get into a new car. What pros/cons should I be aware of?
Any help and insight will be greatly appreciated!