Circle K Share a Coke and a Song Promotion 2016 [select states] ~ 7/4/16
Thread DetailsLast Edited by ctujackbauer May 19, 2016 at 02:39 AM
(sweepstakes) 2 Grand Prizes: A trip to American Music Awards on November 20, 2016)
(instant) 200 FIRST PRIZES (20 per Weekly Period): A pair of Name Brand High Fidelity
Headphones. ARV: $200.
(instant) 400 SECOND PRIZES (40 per Weekly Period): A $10 Circle K gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.
Select states that are eligible to play: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
or shorter link at:
Official rules link (pdf):
1. Eligibility: Circle K Share a Coke and a Song Promotion 2016 (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Circle K Stores, Inc., dick clark productions, inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed states and where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the "Instant Win Game") and a Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), April 27, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 4, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period is comprised of 10 weekly periods (each a "Weekly Period"), each of which begins on a Wednesday at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends the following Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. ET, except for the final Weekly Period which begins on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.cokeplaytow
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must
comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 600 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. There will be 20 First Prizes and 40 Second Prizes seeded per Weekly Period. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on or around July 5, 2016, from all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, each potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each potential Instant Win Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator with a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential Grand or First Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed or forfeited Second Prizes will remain un-awarded.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
2 GRAND PRIZES: A trip for 2 to Los Angeles, CA for the 2016 American Music Awards(R)
on or about November 20, 2016 (the "Event"). Trip package includes (i) round-trip, coachclass air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner's home (determined per
Sponsor discretion); (ii) 2 nights' hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy;
room and tax only, room and hotel determined per Sponsor choice); (iii) tickets for winner
and 1 guest to the Event, seat locations to be determined per Sponsor discretion; (iv) round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; (v) a $500 gift card for winner only that may be used for spending money; and (vi) travel agent services. Winner must travel on the dates specified by the Sponsor surrounding the Event, or prize will be forfeited. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event or any activities or elements thereof are delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, souvenirs and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor in his or her state of residence as of the initial travel date booked for the Prize ("Initial Travel Date"), he or she must have been at least 18 years of age as of the date of entering the Sweepstakes, and winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner's guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 18 years of age as of the Initial Travel Date, unless winner is the parent or legal guardian of such minor guest in which event such minor guest must be at least 10 years old as of the date of the Event and winner must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Tickets may be subject to issuers standard rain-check policies and procedures. No one may be admitted to the Event without a ticket or after the Event begins. Winner and travel companion must comply with all of the rules and regulations of the venue where the performance is held. Winner acknowledges that if winner and/or his or her travel companion behave in a disorderly or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the Event, winner and/or his or her travel companion may be removed from the venue or denied entry (as determined by the producer, the venue, and/or their designee(s) in their sole and absolute discretion). Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting a ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use the ticket on the day of the Event. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $3,850. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries
received during the Promotion Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
200 FIRST PRIZES (20 per Weekly Period): A pair of Name Brand High Fidelity
Headphones. ARV: $200.
400 SECOND PRIZES (40 per Weekly Period): A $10 Circle K gift card, terms and
conditions apply. ARV: $10.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available
for the applicable Weekly Period divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays
during the applicable Weekly Period.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and 1 Instant Win Game Prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $51,700.