Deal DetailsLast Edited by Shorted May 22, 2016 at 10:16 PM
I used my Red card for additional 5%.
You can check inventory at brickseek , though they're not always accurate.
Zenfone 2e: 080 02 1093
Lumia 640: 080 02 1094
Moto E: 080 02 1000
If you find the phones at higher price, please use below to get it price matched:
Open Target mobile app on your phone and scan the phone you're buying with it. Remember to scan the UPC code and not the activation bar-code. It will show the price I put in OP. They do price match with their app without any issues.
Thanks to surgemaster786 for discovering this.
[Edited May 24th]
Just got mine Moto E and 640 this everning from Target MI. Submited Unlock request.
Can confirm the method above. Also got some pictures. Btw, the inventory Brickseek sometimes isn't correct. Just a head up, seem like Target re-inventory like crazy these days.
How to unlock this phone:
1. Do not turn the phone on, don't even open the box.
2. Go to this web site: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/
3. Check I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device.
4. This is super important, check Non-AT&T Mobility Customer
5. Fill out the form, including the IMEI number which is located on the Box
7. You will be sent an email with a link to confirm
8. Open your email and confirm
9. Anywhere from 1 hour to 48 hours you will be given an unlock code. It took 8 hours for me to receive mine.
10. Open up the box, put in your SIM from your Carrier and turn it on.
11. You will be prompted for the unlock code
12. Put it in and continue.