Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.
- 5-Quart SuperTech Motor Oil (SAE 5W-20) $10.56 Now-> $11.44
- 1-Quart SuperTech Motor Oil (SAE 10W-30) $2.04
- 5-Quart SuperTech High Mileage Motor Oil (SAE 5W-30) $8.16
- 5-Quart SuperTech High Mileage Motor Oil (SAE 10W-30) $10.65
- 5-Quart SuperTech High Mileage Motor Oil (SAE 10W-40) $10.80
- 5-Quart SuperTech Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SAE 10W-30) $12.63
- 5-Quart SuperTech Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SAE 5W-20) $8.61 Now-> $12.23 Thanks lulubboy [Discuss]
Editor's Notes & Price Research
SuperTech High-Mileage oil is specifically formulated for engines over 75,000 miles and meets and exceeds all automobile and light duty truck requirement. - Discombobulated
And conventional 10W-30 for $2.04 per 1 quart bottle.
Add tax. Free in-store pickup.
It might be online-only. I bought 10W-30 bottles for in-store pickup yesterday. The ones on the shelf were still marked $2.44. It might be that they haven't updated the prices on the shelf-stickers yet; not sure.
Super Tech motor oils are made by Warren, or maybe Pennzoil judging from the link. High-Mileage oils have more additives and seal conditioners (and likely some swelling agent to seal gaskets) than regular oils. The HM 5W30 and FS 10W30 5-qt jugs are the better deals.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.