Thread DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny May 26, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Bought these last time they were on sale for $7.50 which was New Years one day sale. I haven't seen them reduced until now. They are usually $14 to $16. They are surprisingly bright and dim great with zero humming.
- Integrated LED recessed downlight with white plastic smooth trim and a medium based screw in adapter
- Delivers 650 lumens of soft uniform light, 3000K color temperature, warm white light, 80 CRI
- Equivalent to a standard 65-watt bulb while only using 10 watts of energy
- Compatible with most 5-in and 6-in new construction, remodel, and shallow recessed lighting housings, includes both torsion springs and friction clips for ease of installation in housings with or without ears
- Dimmable- compatible with most 120-volt incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, or electronic low-voltage dimmers
- 35,000 hours of maintenance free operation
- Suitable for use in wet or damp locations
- Energy star qualified
- 5-year warranty
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.