- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy Note5
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy J7
- Galaxy Grand Prime
- Galaxy Core Prime
T-Mobile BOGO Promotion requirements:
- Purchase two eligible devices on a single account (credit check required).
- New customers must open a new account
- Existing customers must add a new line
- One device must be on Equipment Installment Plan (EIP); other device may be on EIP or purchased at Full Retail Price w/ an added line
- Offer only valid for T-Mobile's Simple Choice postpaid plans
- At least one of the two devices must be on this new line of service
- Pay all taxes and applicable down payments at time of purchase
- Account must remain active and in good standing for a minimum of 90-days to qualify
- Within 30 days of purchasing 2nd phone, complete your rebate submission at www.t-mobile.com/promotions using promotional code SAMSUNGBOGOMAY16
- Once approved, your rebate will be issued in the form of a Prepaid Mastercard for the cost of the device of equal or lesser value
- If you cancel wireless service, remaining EIP balance on phone becomes due, where applicable
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Note, the Samsung rebate offer is a separate promotion and is eligible to be combined with T-Mobile's BOGO offer. Please ensure to submit proper rebates form accordingly
- Please refer to forum thread for further details and discussion ~RevOne
Requirement: First phone must be on EIP, second Samsung smartphone (of equal or lesser value) on EIP or Full Retail Price with an add-a-line.
The deal is at the top of their phone page but it says call 1-866-315-2225.
Today we took T-Mobile BOGO for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone. Costco gave us the redemption form for 2 VR devices also rebate form for 2 $25 Costco Cash Cards and 2 Battery Chargers.
As of 06/06/16 at 1:00PM EST, there are some drawbacks/items of confusion that people should be aware of for this deal:
1) Seems like one of the new phones has to be used on the new line until the rebate is received (so you can't immediately use both new phones on old lines and keep the new line dormant for 3 months) - post #558 Update: Later posts are saying that there is no restriction on one of the new phones being tied down to the new line
2) Can't seem to check out online after going through cashback portals - post #552
3) Uncertain whether you can get the $150 rebate (for non-S7 phones) for each of the two phones, though some posters are claiming for each