Windows 10 Professional (OEM) key $14.00 - Key only!
Deal DetailsLast Edited by jersharocks June 16, 2016 at 12:05 PM
It looks like price went up to 15.xx for some reason
The steps below are for anyone that is upgrading from Windows 7,8, or 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro with OEM
- Go here to download a Windows 10 ISO tool to create the new image for Windows 10 on a USB
- Install from USB like you normally would with a new install
- When Windows 10 is finished installing click the Windows button, type Settings and click on Settings, go to Update & security > Activation > Change Product key
- Use VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T as the product key. This is a Windows 10 pro default key that will initiate the upgrade process
- This will download the upgrade and restart your computer a couple times.
- Once the upgrade is finished you will want to go back in and change the key to your key that you purchased. To do this follow the instructions like before. Click the Windows button, type Settings and click on Settings, go to Update & security > Activation > Change Product key
- You should now have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro using your key that you purchased.
Here are some links that will give you more information if needed.