I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share.
- EVGA GeForce SC+ GAMING GTX 950 2 GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card (02G-P4-2956-KR)
- $129.99 - $30.00 Rebate = $99.99 AR + Free Shipping
- Limit 2 Per Household
- Rebate is valid 06/01/16 to 06/30/16
- ASRock H97M Pro4 LGA 1150 Intel H97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- $69.99 - $10.00 Rebate = $59.99 AR + $2.99 S&H
- Limit 1 Per Household
- Rebate is valid 06/14/16 to 06/20/16
This card is a bad buy. New cards using 14nm FinFET are going to be released at the end of the month at the $100, $150, and $200 price points. There should be a drastic shift in prices as these older generation 28nm cards are surpassed in performance by lower priced offerings. Unless you need a card TODAY, wait for the newer card offerings .
The specific card coming out that you might want instead of this is the AMD RX 460, which, based on current (limited) info, appears to be a bit faster and notably more efficient than the GTX 950 at about this price. It is "released" at the end of June, but depending on supply could be hard to find for a month or 2.
This generation of Nvidia cards perform relatively poorly in DrectX12 games and will only see further performance degradation as newer games begin using DirectX12 and Nvidia ceases to tweak its drivers for the previous generation.