Note, limit one per customer.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Our research indicates that this Obihai OBi200 VoIP Telephone Adapter w/ Google Voice/SIP is $15 lower (30% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $50
With a Google Voice account and a companion OBi device you can make and recieve VoIP calls on a regular telephone (free domestic and super low cost international calling). Works with up to four VoIP services. For more information on how to setup your OBi device, click this link here - Discombobulated
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share.
- Obihai OBi200 VoIP Telephone Adapter with Google Voice & SIP
- Sale Price: $34.99 + Free Shipping
Check this link for more instructions.
- Download and save the .fw file from this link: http://fw.obihai.com/OBi110-1-3-0-2886.fw
- Although the filename includes "OBi110", it is also valid for OBi100 devices.
- Pick up the phone attached to your OBi and dial ***1 and write down the IP address that it reads to you.
- Open a web browser to that address.
- Log into your OBi device. The default username and password are both admin
- Click System Management-->Device Update-->Firmware Update-->Select file to update firmware.
- Browse to the file you downloaded and select it.
- Click the "Update" button.
- You may need to re-authorize your device to use your Google account after this procedure. To do that, first, be sure that you are logged into the correct Google/Gmail account that holds your Google Voice number. Then, open another web browser tab, and log into to the OBiTALK dashboard, click on your device, then click on the Service Provider (SP1 or SP2) that is using Google Voice. Click "Accept" at the prompt. On the window that will open, click the link to "Replace Google account credentials" and follow the instructions.
^^^ THIS. My OBI110/GV solution broke earlier this week and I was getting the $10 ransom messages from ObiTalk. The instructions provided got me on the newest firmware and fixed the problem in 5 minutes.
Devices may be updated via the touch-tone phone attached to the OBi or the IP phone dial pad. Dial *** 6 and confirm the update (if available). https://www.obitalk.com/forum/ind...?topic=9.