- Click here then click "I Want In".
- Click "Okay Cool, I Got It".
- Login with Facebook or by entering your email address.
- Enter your name and set a password to participate and then click "I Want In".
- Enter your cell phone number and choose how you'd like to be notified when the promotion goes live (text message or email).
- Click "Verify My Number" (Message and data rates may apply)
- You will receive a text with a secret word.
- Return to the site and enter the secret word you received and click "Verify".
- If you signed up for texts a secret link will be sent to you via text when the promotion goes live.
- All secret links are sent at the same time.
- The faster you claim, the better the reward
- Click "OK, Got It!".
- At some point between now and July 14th, 2016, the Quikly will go live. When it does, they will send you an email or text (depending on your preference selected at opt-in) letting you know the Quikly is live. Be one of the first to claim the Quikly once it goes live. The more quickly you claim, the greater the value you'll get.
- Fastest person: Five $100 Domino's Pizza e-gift cards
- 2nd fastest person: $100 Domino's Pizza e-gift card
- 3rd fastest person: $50 Domino's Pizza e-gift card
- 4th fastest to 2,003rd fastest person: $10 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
- 2,004th to 17,003rd fastest person: $5 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
- 17,004th to 37,003rd fastest person: $4 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Link to Deal : https://www.quikly.com/1525-dominos
Sometime between Now and July 14th you will get a Text/Email and the faster you signup the better chance you have to get higher-value gift cards.
You can earn a 2-minute "Heads-Up" text if you sign-up for their Email Offers + 2 more for following their Instagram.
Last time I managed to snag myself a $10 gift card thanks to the heads-up so be sure to get those extra 2 minutes!
Their is also a Referral-system where you both get 3-minutes but i'm not sure if that's okay to post so I will leave it out.
Terms & conditions in the Wiki
If the last thread is anything to go by it does work with Google Voice!
All participants must verify a working U.S. cell phone number and have text message capabilities from U.S. Short Codes.
Quikly and Domino's are not responsible for:
(1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network connections or hardware or software; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Quikly; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Quikly.
Here's what's being offered in this Quikly by order of the fastest people:
Fastest person: Five $100 Domino's Pizza e-gift cards
2nd fastest person: $100 Domino's Pizza e-gift card
3rd fastest person: $50 Domino's Pizza e-gift card
4th fastest to 2,003rd fastest person: $10 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
2,004th to 17,003rd fastest person: $5 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
17,004th to 37,003rd fastest person: $4 Domino's Pizza promotion e-gift card
The grand prize (five $100 gift cards), first (one $100 gift card) and second (one $50 gift card) prizes do not expire. All other prizes are promotion e-gift cards which are valid through July 13th, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET.
To redeem on dominos.com:
Click "Yes, I have a Domino's Gift Card or Promotional Card" when you're on the checkout page
Enter your gift card number & PIN
Click "Place your order"
For all Rewards: Terms and conditions of gift cards, coupons or promotional rewards apply. Rewards are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Those who successfully claim a reward are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with reward receipt and/or use.
For this Quikly campaign:
Release: By receipt of any reward, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Domino's National Advertising Fund Inc., Domino's Pizza LLC, Quikly, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Quikly or receipt or use or misuse of any reward.