AMC Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Flyaway Sweepstakes ~ 6/29/16
Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 48 contiguous continental United States, excluding Rhode Island or the District of Columbia, who are at least: (a) 18 years of age or (b) the age of majority in their state of residence, if higher than 18, at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Online entry (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY) - https://www.amctheatres
NOTE: Per entry form "Winner must be an AMC Stubs member and travel between March 28 -April 22, 2017." However, the Official Rules do NOT state winner must be an AMC Stubs member.
Limit of [one (1)] entry [per day] per person.
Prize. Winner will receive a trip for winner and three (3) guests to New York City to be among the first to see the new Broadway production of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” on stage. Prize includes:
• round-trip coach air transportation for 4 people from a major airport in the U.S. nearest the winner’s home to New York City;
• standard hotel accommodations, two rooms, double occupancy, for two (2) nights;
• ground transfers to/from the airport, hotel while in New York City;
• four (4) tickets to CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY on Broadway;
• dinner for four (4) at Sugar Factory.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $4,999. All travel arrangements must be made by travel agent designated by Sponsor and travel must take place on dates specified by Sponsor which are subject to change at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner and guests are unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.