Discount Tire Direct offers:
- Get a $25, $75 or $100 Rebate on Select Sets of 4 Tires w/ offer code #DTD0082
- Get a $100 Rebate on a Set of 4 Wheels w/ offer code #DTD0082
- Optionally, you may download the Rebate Form
- Get an Additional $60 Rebate for the following when you use a Discount Tire Credit Card w/ offer code #DTD0083
- Any Set of 4 Tires
- Any Set of 4 Wheels
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Purchase must be made on or before July 5, 2016. A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time. The set can only be for one vehicle. Not valid with other CarCareONE offers. Refer to the forum thread for more information. - daisybeetle
Get up to $320 in prepaid visa cards plus manufacturer's rebates when you :
1. buy tires and wheels
2. use their credit card.
Sale dates are 6/27/2016 - 7/5/2016.
If you want to use the credit card to get the extra rebates, apply soon - don't leave it to the last minute.
From the website:
Monday, June 27th thru Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 take advantage of our July 4th Promotion. Get up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and $100 on wheels (excluding Unique and Cragar brands).
Use your Discount Tire Credit Card and get more savings on the above offers! Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on any set of 4 tires and $60 on any set of 4 wheels.
July 4th rebates, including the Car Care One credit card rebate - use the info on this form to submit online: http://www.discounttir
MFG rebates on top of DTD rebates:
Brand $ (highest) Expiration date
Cooper $70 7/15
Goodyear $60 7/31
Nitto $70 6/30 !!!
Pirelli $60 7/6
Vogue $75 7/5
Yokohama $70 6/30 !!!
- Starts on Monday 6/27/2016, ends on Tuesday 7/5/2016 as OP said
- You can apply for the credit card the day of purchase, and if approved, they will let you click on a temporary card/pdf. I bought tires during the last DTD/Yokohama sale this way.
- You can submit rebates online for DTD's rebates, without mailing anything in. Mine were immediately marked as approved. If you do the credit card, you must submit a separate rebate for it.
- Manufacturer rebates (like Yokohama last time) are generally mail in. Keep your invoice from the shipment.
- Discount Tire/America's Tire B&M will install DTD tires
- Don't forget to pay the card off ASAP to avoid any finance charges/forgetting you owe it. You can register on the website to view and pay your bill electronically from a bank account. If you have the money, just do it right away.
Good points, but just to add, if you get the "x months same as cash" offer on the credit card, you can pay it off with no interest over time, PROVIDED you still make the minimum monthly payment.