Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Program and monitor cooking with a free app from Android/iPhone/iPad; Expand functionality by upgrading the free app and adding other recipe apps
- Multi-Functional fully-programmable, combining the benefits of a pressure cooker
- 14 built-in smart programs, dual pressure, automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute, slow cook and keep-warm
- Ul and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Stainless steel steam rack with handle, silicone mini mitts & manual and recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
Instant pot smart is a revolutionary Smart cooker designed by Canadians with the objectives of being safe, convenient and dependable. It is Bluetooth enabled allowing programming and monitoring from smartphones or tablets. It speeds up cooking by using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.
instant Pot smart is a multi-functional fully-programmable Smart cooker combining the benefits of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, porridge maker, steamer, Saute pan, yogurt maker, food warmer and more.
A free iOS app (android app to be available soon) lets you program complex cooking steps in recipe scripts on your smartphone/tablet and execute on the cooker wirelessly. This capability allows the cooker's functionality to be upgraded and expanded after purchase, and the recipe scripts can be shared with friends. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. Green peas, sweet corn and baby carrots can be steamed in 2 to 3 minutes, fresh or frozen. To make mashed potato, don't boil potatoes in water for 50 minutes leaching nutrients into the water; steam them in instant pot for just 15 minutes. An entree of chili or Irish stew can be done within an hour, without you watching over it. Want to try the Japanese Onsen Tamago (hot spring egg)? there's recipe script in the free app. The free app also has recipe script to turn instant pot smart into a hot pot cooker.
Tailored for varying tastes and food conditions, the programs come with 3 adjustable modes. Special features include 3 temperatures in Saute for browning, simmering or thickening, and 3 temperatures in slow cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker. Most traditional, modern and international recipes can be easily adapted for instant pot.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.