From Item Page: "This is a B+ Stock item, meaning unit is in good cosmetic condition and may have minor scrapes or scratches since it's been handled."
- 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory (w/ microSD slot)
- 5.7" 2560x1440 Quad HD Super AMOLED Display
- 16MP Rear Camera & 3.7MP Front Cameras
- 3220mAh Battery
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat (upgradeable to 6.0.1)
$159.99 w/ temporary promo code CSUMMERFUN2016
Editor's Notes & Price Research
A bit upset (unjustifiably so) as I just bought this for $200 from them.
To check if your carrier can operate efficiently on this device, use the following link.
Hi thanks for the info..I checked the website but I'm not sure this model N910U or something else..Ebay site it just saying N910..There are couple of other N910 models listed in willmyphonework.net website. How do I know this model is N910U or other?
The variant is SMN910VZKE
4G LTE Network:
4G LTE Network:
For those who sim card is not being recognized, NO signals showing, and spent half a day yelling at their NOTE 4 like me.
1. Get a Verizon Simcard, can he had at local Verizon store or drugstore for less than $10. I used one that I had from a year ago that wasn't active on any account. Or Borrow a friends sim card.
2. Put the sim and turn your phone on. As soon as it says Verizon LTE, TURN OFF your phone. This is very important to do and not wait. If your phone says Contact Verizon for activation of your sim card, you waited too long to turn your phone off. You HAVE to switch your phone off quickly as soon as it gets 4G LTE bars on top.
3. Now put your desired carriers sim card, and it SHOULD work. I tried with two different phones and worked with both. Maybe I got lucky but this is worth a shot.
Good Luck and hope it works. God bless everyone.