Thread DetailsLast Edited by csda1 July 1, 2016 at 01:42 PM
You don't find the LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer on sale that often (yes, it is brand new, but this goes true for last year's model too). Regularly $2500, it is available in-store at Microcenter for $2199.99+tax.
I picked up one for myself today. Read online reviews for more information
Microcenter LulzBot TAZ 6 3D_Printer
Basically, this 3D printer features
- Open software and hardware platform
- One of the largest build volumes (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in)
- Consistently at the top for reviews of consumer level 3D printers
- Allows multiple extruders
- Can use just about any filament
- Is extremely reliable
- One-year warranty
- One-year customer support
The last time I saw a sale was last year's Model TAZ 5 for $300 off the list of $2200 online around Thanksgiving's Black Friday 2015.
Amazon had a price of $2160.34 on 07/01/2016, from at least 7am to about 4pm EDT, a new low price for this item as far as I know. Microcenter price-matched this for my purchase last week.
Lulzbot Product Page