A couple of Philips Hue lighting questions...
Got a few general questions that I flat out can't seem to find the answer for...
1) How do I update the firmware on the bridge? Does it do it automatically? Or at least, how do I know I have the latest version? (EDIT: I just downloaded the OLD Hue IOS app and I see it gives me the option to check for updates... and that I'm already up-to-date.)
2) Does the bridge need to be hardwired into your network? I assume it can't connect via WiFi. (Pretty sure it's hardwire only).
3) Can I control multiple rooms independently using just one bridge? I assume the answer is 'yes' -- and I just wasted $21 on the bridge I won't need.
4) If I have an iPhone 6s (running the latest OS), the only thing I'd need for Siri integration is a Gen 2 bridge, correct? For those who have one, how often do you use it?
5) For the life of me, I can't get my Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home to import my scenes despite having an account/logging in/giving the remote app permission, etc. Any thoughts?
6) Any apps that you like for syncing the lights to music? I've seen some out there, but reviews seem to be hit/miss. I just downloaded the Hue camera app since I'd do a lot of man cave movie watching -- and I think this will add a nice immersive element.
Reps for thoughts/feedback/help for this "Hue-bie".
See what I did there?