Note, pre-orders are scheduled for release on 7/12/16
- Blu R1 HD GSM Unlocked Smartphone
- Motorola Moto G (4th Generation) Unlocked Smartphone (pictured)
- 5" 1280x720 display
- 1.3GHz Mediatek 6735 Quad-Core CPU
- MicroSD Card Slot (up to 64GB)
- 8MP rear + 5MP front cameras
- 2500mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Unlocked compatible w/ GSM networks (i.e. AT&T & T-Mobile)
- 5.5" 1920x1080 IPS display
- 1.5Gz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octo-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- MicroSD Card Slot (up to 128GB)
- 13MP rear + 5MP front cameras
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Compatible w/ AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & Verizon
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Refer to product pages for more info about Amazon's smartphone lockscreen Offers & Ads
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available. ~RevOne
There is also a promotional discount on the Moto G4 that knocks the price down even further with ads. You can see the prices in cart or listed listed below.
Source for non-Prime Members that can't see the prices. EDIT: New source, old one went away for some reason.
BLU R1 HD (8GB + 1GB RAM) - $49.99 ($99.99 w/o ads)
BLU R1 HD (16GB + 2GB RAM) - $59.99 ($109.99 w/o ads)
Moto G4 (16GB) - $124.99 [$149.99 after after promotional discount ends] ($199.99 w/o ads)
Moto G4 (32GB) - $154.99 [$179.99 after promotional discount ends] ($229.99 w/o ads)
Kind of a weird deal, but hey, the Moto G4 32GB for $155 is kind of a crazy deal, even with lockscreen ads.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
You wont get the $50 discount / giftcard with the free Prime memberships. Only Paid members will get the discount
Quote :The G4 and G4 Plus both run Android Marshmallow and have 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 octa-core processors, 5.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gorilla Glass 3 screens, SD card slots and 5 MP selfie cameras. The G4 has a 13 MP main camera, while the G4 Plus features a 16 MP camera with enhanced laser auto-focus.
Possibly the best feature of the G4 and G4 Plus is that they are true universal phones that support 23 bands (CDMA (850, 1900 MHz; GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; UMTS / HSPA+ 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz; and 4G LTE B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41) and should work on all four US national carriers and virtually every non-US operator. http://www.prepaidphon
The Amazon Ad-Supported Moto G4 and G4 Plus may or may not have an unlockable bootloader. If it's unlockable, one can simply flash a stock, non-ad firmware to get rid of the Amazon bloat.
Moto G4 2016 review http://www.trustedrevi
Motorola Moto G4 review:
An unbeatable Android bargain http://www.cnet.com/products/motorola-moto-g4/
With its blinding speed, excellent camera and superb battery life, the Moto G4 makes all other budget smartphones utterly irrelevant http://www.expertrevie
Blu R1 HD review:
Blu R1 HD Amazon AD Version - ROOT
Try this to disable ads on Blu: