Thread DetailsLast Edited by shishka55 July 2, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Expires July 4, 10am PDT
- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T KNOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with over 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) - you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
- Fibbage 2 (2-8 players)
- The runaway hit bluffing game with over 500 brand-new questions, more than 2x the original! Plus new features, like the deFIBrillator!
- Earwax (3-8 players)
- The hear-larious sound-effects game that will leave you up to your ears in laughter!
- Cow moo? Huge explosion? Or tiny fart? Which to choose?
- Bidiots (3-6 players)
- The absurd art auction game where you draw right there on your phone or tablet. Outbid your opponents for weird art pieces – drawn by players themselves – and win this strangely competitive auction game! Don’t be a bidiot!
- Quiplash XL (3-8 players)
- The say-anything, gut-busting Quiplash XL, which includes everything in Quiplash, Quip Pack 1, AND over 100 brand-new prompts!
- Bomb Corp. (1-4 players)
- The bomb-defusing nailbiter of a party game! As interns at Bomb Corp., you must defuse random bombs in the office in order to keep your jobs. You’ll probably die, but it’ll be good work experience!