Thread DetailsLast Edited by frenchy12405 July 3, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Back home I did some research and saw that HD was selling the 3 packs online for $24.23 and singles for $7.97 . So either way you spin it its a good deal.
See attached photo for in store display.
The EcoSmart 10-Watt BR30 LED Flood Light Bulb uses only 10-Watt and lasts up to 25,000 hours. This LED bulb is energy efficient, can last up to 23 years and saves you $149.88 in energy costs over its life. The daylight bulb may be used indoors and is dimmable for customized light.
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.26
- Life: 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- Energy used: 10.5-Watt (equivalent to 65-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 65
- Uses 85% less energy compared to standard incandescent light bulb
- Ideal for use: recess and track lighting
- Shatter resistant
- Contains mercury: no