Here's a deal that I found that some of you may find useful to install around your house:
Habor 16 LED Solar Panel Powered Motion Sensor Lamp Outdoor Light
- Powerful 16 LED lamps. The solar sensor wall light adopted 16pcs led and its brightness is up to 320lm. It's approximately the same amount of light as you get with an incandescent light which power is 60watt.
- Motion Sensor. Integrated the design of PIR motion sensor and night sensor, it will auto turn on dim light when in darkness or at night, and auto turn off when in daytime or bright area. It will enter into high light mode when people come and stay for 30s after motion stops and then turn to dim light to save energy.
- High Performance. It uses polysilicon solar panel whose light conversion efficiency is up to 17%. Waterproof, freeze-protection and sun block design offers you durability. External waterproof switch, instead of pinhole switch, makes operation easily.
- Long Working Time. Built-in 2200mAh replaceable 18650 lithium batteries, it only needs 8hours to be fully charged and can last for 12hours working time. Let the solar panel get enough sunshine during the day and it will turn on automatically at night to act as a security light.
- Protection Design. The circuit board is coated with 3-resisting lacquer, which is insulated, damp proof, shockproof, dustproof, corrosion proof, anti-aging and anti-creeping. The back side of the solar light is sealed without hollow so it can effectively isolate the water and air.
Original price : $28.99
Buy 1 save $6, use code QL4FF6GK
Buy 2 save $13, use code F8CCUAFX
Buy 3 save $20, use code 6Z2BGNSL
Free shipping with Amazon prime or on orders over $49
I hope this helps some people.
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.