Note, to take advantage of this limited offer, simply download the Boingo Wi-Finder app with the "Actually Free" sash from Amazon Underground on your Android phone and create a free Boingo account.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- No credit card required; just instant free access to Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots around the country. Device compatibility may vary.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Link: click here .
Note: there are two different versions of the app in the Amazon app store. You must download the one that says "Actually Free" on the icon.
Quote :Q: What are the requirements for eligibility to receive a free six month Boingo Wi-Fi subscription?
A: This offer is valid for Android device owners in the US that download the recently released Boingo Wi-Finder app from Amazon Underground and create a new Boingo account on or before December 31, 2016. There are no ads to watch, no in-app upsell, and no credit card required; just instant free access to Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots around the country. See terms and conditions.
Q: What if I already have a Boingo Wireless subscription?
A: We're glad you're enjoying Boingo! If you want to take advantage of this six month offer, you'll be creating a new account with a different username during the redemption process. If you want to temporarily suspend your original Boingo account, contact email@example.com.
Q: I downloaded the Boingo Wi-Finder app from Amazon Underground and signed up for a new Boingo account, where do I find my free six month subscription?
A: You've already got it. The app you downloaded on your Android device notifies you when you are in a Boingo hotspot and connects you automatically. On your additional device, simply download the app and sign in with your username and password.
Q: How many devices can I use to get six months free Wi-Fi with my new Boingo account?
A: You can use two devices per account. Those two may include any combination of smartphones, tablets and laptops. The Android device you used to sign up for your account will count as your first device. To add or remove a device, visit my.boingo.com.
Q: What happens after my six-month subscription expires?
A: To keep the Wi-Fi flowing, simply sign up for a Boingo Wi-Fi plan here, or call 1-800-880-4117 and ask for your account to be upgraded!
Q: Why are Boingo Wireless and Amazon Underground offering this to their customers?
A: Customers tell us they love having access to apps, games and unlimited in-app items that are actually free – no strings attached. Amazon Underground is the best place to find quality apps and games like Office Suite Professional, Star Wars: KOTOR, Disney's Wreck-It Ralph, CityMaps2Go Pro and Sonic Dash without the cost, and we are excited to continue to add value for our customers through exclusive offers like six months of fast, free Wi-Fi from Boingo Wireless.
- I followed the instructions and used the Amazon Underground app to install the Boingo WiFi finder app.
- I gave the WiFi finder app all the permissions and from my Android device I was able to create the free Boingo account (without needing to give a credit card).
- Using my new userid and password I went to my.boingo.com and logged in.
- Then went to Manage Devices and entered the MAC addresses of my Android and IOS devices.
- It seems to me I can now uninstall the apps and everything should work (for at least the next 6 months).
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.